Digger82

Mar 5, 2009
Finland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,Golden mask 5+, Makro racer 2 pro pack and Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice test and he is getting very good depth out of the Deus with his custom program.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
U betcha soon ill do some of my own testing for my own knowlege it aint b to say this ones better then that or how can test this against that itll most likley b done just to know all 3, of my machines depth, iron & coin,EMI, & whatever else

Ammonhotep

Apr 21, 2012
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Lone Star, baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a truly great machine. I wonder why it's not as popular in North America as it is in England and elsewhere?

Clearly the strong deficit is its lack of ability to perform in the water.

-Ammo

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a truly great machine. I wonder why it's not as popular in North America as it is in England and elsewhere?

-Ammo

I seen them on youtube in water & headphones totaly submerged in a tank of water still workin no problems I just picked up mine so havent been to water has a, good looking beach program I will tell ya they r crazy lite,crazy fast recovery,& the ability to pick up a coin on its side with a rather large peice of iron & still get coin things a blast everyone should have one

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They are catching ON FAST in the US now! They just haven't been out for long here! Ask any dealer that has them,and you will hear,it's the machine thay can't keep in stock. It and the AT Pro,are taking a huge part of the market! The ATP is a all around water proof detector,and the Deus is absolutely wireless,flexable, programmable,and weighs next to nothing.They both offer new concepts,and features in metal detectors. It's gonna be interesting to see what the other company's do now! I bet there's some really cool detectors coming out in the next year!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh Agreed on that besides what u said there add on etracs depth,spectras 3 sametime frequency,color screens,oh ctx's gps take all of these into 1 Haha

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

-Ammo
Ammo they are working on a antenna for the coil,just for water hunting. It's supposed to let you go as deep in the water as you want. There have been a few guy's make their own antennas,and are using them now in the water.

Apr 13, 2012
Maryville, Tn
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone for liking my video! rks1949 you are correct about everything you posted and yes they are catching on quick here in the US, I have been selling a ton of them! As far as it being waterproof XP is designing a waterproof kit which will include the antenna(im guessing) and then the Deus will be the ultimate detector. As far as the depth I was running a custom program and as you could see I had no problems at all with the tone id even on the Silver Quarter at 10.5 inches. Those tests were done as accurate as possible with precise measurements. I was using plastic capsules with dry dirt beneath and above the target inside the capsule. If it would have been wet dirt the Deus would have got even more depth. Feel free to contact me anytime:icon_thumright:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perfect tests & how depth ones should b done nice job

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if rk is gonna ever come back from trying out the deus

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wonder if rk is gonna ever come back from trying out the deus
Yeah,I'm Back!:laughing7: I've been trying to learn the in's and out's of this machine! we started off a little shakey,but are coming together now. I've made a couple of custom programs,around what I'd like the machine to do (coinshoot) and it's really coming on as a Coin Hound now!!:thumbsup: It's so light I can swing this MD all day,and not feel it! I've got about 4 hrs on the machine,and can tell things are starting to click now! I think we are gonna get along just fine!:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread