The Deus has landed!

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just picked up the XP Deus from the UPS terminal. (I figured I'd save it from a few more drop kicks before it got to my house):laughing7: It came with two manuals,one for V2,and one for V3. It's charging at the moment. I assembled it,and it's just crazy how light it is!:thumbsup: My wife picked it up and said"Hey,I like this,it fits me perfectly"!:BangHead:
00221_zps02518bb9.jpg

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice ur gonna b very happy with it I got a feeling same thing that happened to me is gonna happen to u I think the f2 is gonna b sitting & ur wife is gonna jack the Atpro like mine did she was using the prism I had. Now another tnet member bought it for his wife to use, seems we r the Lucky ones where our wives enjoy this to ( I think ) ;)

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm BACK!:laughing7: I went to the trashiest school yard I could find. I tried Basic 1, didn't like it. Then the next program,didn't even like it as much as the first one! Then Deus Fast,now things started to pick up,then 4 tone (I think) LOL! didn't care for that one either. Came back home and read the Manual(:laughing7:) started tweaking the perimenters of the functions I didn't care for,and entered it into slot 11 as Coins ST (Super Trashy) went back out hit 6 coins in a row 2 clad dimes,and four pennys (one wheat). Now I'm starting to get a little confidence in the program,and set up another based on the TID numbers I was getting. Went out in the back yard,that has been hunted to death,and got a quarter hit at 10 inches,then a dime at 7 and 2 more zinclons at5-6 inches. (I thought my yard was hunted out?) Locked this program into slot 12 and named it Pay Day! LOL! It's pretty easy to program once you understand what the functions do,and there's a lot of e'm you can make it run however you want it to. It's a Keeper!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sa' WEEET!

I was hoping you'd hate it so I wouldn't have to get one. Oh well, it's just money!

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I forgot to mention,you can swing theis machine all day and never feel it!:thumbsup:

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very nice ur gonna b very happy with it I got a feeling same thing that happened to me is gonna happen to u I think the f2 is gonna b sitting & ur wife is gonna jack the Atpro like mine did she was using the prism I had. Now another tnet member bought it for his wife to use, seems we r the Lucky ones where our wives enjoy this to ( I think ) ;)
Yeah Christo! I think she has plans to get her hands on the Deus,and go straight past the ATP!:laughing7: I was wondering where it was last night,and guess who had it out in the backyard?:BangHead: First words out of her mouth were,Hey this has a back lit screen,cool!:thumbsup: Oh Boy!:dontknow:

knightsquad

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soverign
Tesoro, Vaquero
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeh me too! hahhah
I was just getting into this At Pro, now all this excitement
about another detector! Jeese! Where will it end! LOL
Pete

I was hoping you'd hate it so I wouldn't have to get one.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeh me too! hahhah
I was just getting into this At Pro, now all this excitement
about another detector! Jeese! Where will it end! LOL
Pete

U gonna get a deus to ohh & naw it never ends bro

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sa' WEEET!

I was hoping you'd hate it so I wouldn't have to get one. Oh well, it's just money!
You can't take it with you,but the Gov. can take it away!:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread