M"o MONEY!

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got the Deus out for a short time this morning,to test my program "Pay Day" and see if it really filtered out the trash,and found coins. I went to a area at the local "poor boy High School" ( I never find anything but clad here!),and checked out a small area I had hit a week ago with my ATP. I was hitting coins at 7-9 inches,and it was almost like no one had ever hit this area before? It is real loose black sandy soil,and apparently the coins sink fast,judging from the depth I was finding the clad coins. I got fooled on one bottle cap,but that was it. I was impressed to find this many coins in a small area that had been hit last week,(by me) in 45minutes. This Machine is a keeper!:thumbsup: Now to get it out into places where there's silver,and old coins!:happy3:
00121_zps7e0cd370.jpg

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You need to do seminars like these two fine gents!

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You need to do seminars like these two fine gents!
LOL!!!:laughing7: fella did ya get yours yet?:dontknow: This machine is EASY to program for anything you want to hunt. It's even got a built in clock so you can keep track of the time. Something else I found out,it uses 2.4 ghz and searches 34 channels to find a clear one when you turn it on! It doesn't even know your cell phone is around!:thumbsup:

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL!!!:laughing7: fella did ya get yours yet?:dontknow: This machine is EASY to program for anything you want to hunt. It's even got a built in clock so you can keep track of the time. Something else I found out,it uses 2.4 ghz and searches 34 channels to find a clear one when you turn it on! It doesn't even know your cell phone is around!:thumbsup:

No not yet. Not 100% sure I want to go this direction or not. It's still on my short list along with the Blisstool.

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I really like the machine!:thumbsup: I can't believe how many coins it found in the small area 100X30 feet,that I had missed a week ago,and I took a lot of coins out of the area that day too. It took me 45 minutes to cover it,because every other sweep,it seemed like I was hitting another coin!:laughing7:

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got the Deus out for a short time this morning,to test my program "Pay Day" and see if it really filtered out the trash,and found coins. I went to a area at the local "poor boy High School" ( I never find anything but clad here!),and checked out a small area I had hit a week ago with my ATP. I was hitting coins at 7-9 inches,and it was almost like no one had ever hit this area before? It is real loose black sandy soil,and apparently the coins sink fast,judging from the depth I was finding the clad coins. I got fooled on one bottle cap,but that was it. I was impressed to find this many coins in a small area that had been hit last week,(by me) in 45minutes. This Machine is a keeper!:thumbsup: Now to get it out into places where there's silver,and old coins!:happy3:
00121_zps7e0cd370.jpg

Your smoking big boy :) ...I can't hunt today :(...Yard work and out of town company coming Tuesday, my wife has been gone for week and I live like a pig :). So it's either get with it or it's the doghouse when she gets home...Take Care Buddy....

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I really like the machine!:thumbsup: I can't believe how many coins it found in the small area 100X30 feet,that I had missed a week ago,and I took a lot of coins out of the area that day too. It took me 45 minutes to cover it,because every other sweep,it seemed like I was hitting another coin!:laughing7:

I take it these are deeper targets? Have you done a side by side to your ATP yet?

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I take it these are deeper targets? Have you done a side by side to your ATP yet?
Haven't done a side by side test yet,but yeah,the coins were deeper. I was using my Sampson Digger to make it easier to get them,it cuts a 7 1/2 inch deep plug on the first shot. I'm just guessing,but I'd say they were averaging around 7-8 inches. This soil is sandy and loose,the clad coins go down pretty deep fast,judging from the dates on them. Now I'm thinking the old silver may be half way to China by now? The school opened in 1909,so I was hoping there were some IH or old silver there,but all I've found so far is 1 wheat!:BangHead: I have been told that it was hunted to death years ago though,maybe that's where the older coins went,I don't know?:dontknow:

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your smoking big boy :) ...I can't hunt today :(...Yard work and out of town company coming Tuesday, my wife has been gone for week and I live like a pig :). So it's either get with it or it's the doghouse when she gets home...Take Care Buddy....
Yeah,I know what you mean! My wife is a "clean freak",and she thinks I'm a pig too!:laughing7: I've got all my stuff downstairs in the family room,and I'm always down here on the PC too. When my friends come over they say,"Your always down here"! I tell them "I'm Not Allowed Upstairs!":laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread