how many people have a deus xp

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just wanted to c how many people did have one u just dont here to to much till now & itd been rk & me & now ? Lol
I heard there is a guy in Wisc. Just got one?:dontknow: I wonder who he is?:laughing7:

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We will c hahaha

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
in all fairness to both parties involved...it's not a complete transaction YET!

I'll be an owner when I actually hold it in my hand!

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
in all fairness to both parties involved...it's not a complete transaction YET!

I'll be an owner when I actually hold it in my hand!
Ya want me to stop by Ed's and take it for a couple of hot laps for ya ?:thumbsup:

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
just make sure you load all the best programs into it! lol

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
just make sure you load all the best programs into it! lol
I can do that!:thumbsup: One thing I've noticed is that after you make a program,you always end up tweeking it here and there,to fine tune it for the conditions you hunting in. The great part is,you can save any improvments,or change them as often as you like,and still save the program!:thumbsup:

Diggin-it

Jul 11, 2013
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, XP Deus, AT-Pro, F2, Minelab Equinox 800 on order..
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have one and am about to get a second one. Also have the 11X13" coil and Chefphone 6 headphones.

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have one and am about to get a second one. Also have the 11X13" coil and Chefphone 6 headphones.

Wow where'd u come from lol hey welcome to tnet buddy this place can b quite fun I got both coils to had the 13" just got a 9" whats the chefphone 6 headphones never heard of them though im still new to the deus & its extras but I still dont think.Ive seen them

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow where'd u come from lol hey welcome to tnet buddy this place can b quite fun I got both coils to had the 13" just got a 9" whats the chefphone 6 headphones never heard of them though im still new to the deus & its extras but I still dont think.Ive seen them
They are full size head phones,that have a slot in them. You just use your backphone control pad and slide it into them! http://www.chefphones.com/#!cp6/c8gx

Last edited:

Diggin-it

Jul 11, 2013
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, XP Deus, AT-Pro, F2, Minelab Equinox 800 on order..
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Just found this forum...hang out on the other 2 big ones.

eagle52

Greenie
May 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got one yesterday -looking forward to learn ( I also have V3i and looks like there are some similarity in the menus)

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got one yesterday -looking forward to learn ( I also have V3i and looks like there are some similarity in the menus)

Oh nice still got my v3i to. There's definitely some similar things between them its almost as if its a toned down version & some great things that the v3i doesn't have. It's an awesome machine hands down & we put up some great programs to definetly worth a shot

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I use both and many others. I dont limit myself. Detectors are tools, they all do different things.

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True,true that's one of my main reasons of having the 3,I have each have atleast 1 or more things over the other

UnrepentantSinner

Sep 12, 2012
NW KS
Detector(s) used
Deus, AT GOLD, AT PRO, TM-818, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Deus just came in the other day, haven't had a chance to get out with it yet, itchin' to go!! Thinking I should get the big coil to go with it already...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread