XP Deus VDI Numbers Videos I made..

Diggin-it

Jul 11, 2013
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, XP Deus, AT-Pro, F2, Minelab Equinox 800 on order..
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I made these videos late last Summer for informational purposes. I air test a variety of different targets including Platinum, Gold, Silver, Stainless Steel, Tungsten, and Titanium Rings. I also test a Silver Quarter and Dime, as well as other U.S. Clad coins. Also tested are Pull Tabs (different varieties and styles) and Twist-Off Bottle Caps. Remember these are AIR tests so in the ground the numbers can be slightly different, but this gives you a good idea of the range. The XP Deus has 4 different frequencies it can run on 4, 8, 12, and 18khz. Each frequency displays the target at a different number...this is why I made four videos showing the same targets being tested in the different frequencies. Being new to the XP Deus last year I found this testing to be very helpful in helping me learn how the machine ID's different targets. I hope you find these videos to be helpful also. At the time I made these videos it was firmware V2.0...it does not matter though, the numbers are exactly the same in V3.1

You can skip past my jabbering and get right to the start of each test if you jump to the following times:

18khz starts at 6:30
12khz starts at 1:25
8khz starts at 1:09
4khz starts at 1:00

XP DEUS VDI Numbers 18khz Setting
YouTube

XP DEUS VDI Numbers 12khz Setting
YouTube

XP DEUS VDI Numbers 8khz Setting
YouTube

XP DEUS VDI Numbers 4khz Setting
YouTube

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good vids Man glad to c more deus users out there this thing is an amazing machine

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good vids w/good info.

However...I noticed that the trash targets all sound pretty crisp and the VDI's didn't jump much. How do you determine trash from good?
I have no experience yet with the Deus (it's coming) so I hope that there is some break up of the tone or some kind of audible indicator that tells me "don't dig".

Thoughts?

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is ull know the trash it will depend on how many tones ur using,& what # u put iron audio on, I have noticed on some trashy signals u get that little growl like tha pro it'll come to u pretty quick its not ur first machine & u got some exp with scrolling through settings so ur learning Curve n this one shouldnt b to hard

OP
OP
D

Diggin-it

Jul 11, 2013
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, XP Deus, AT-Pro, F2, Minelab Equinox 800 on order..
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
These videos were made in V2.0 and.using Basic 1 program....with the new V3.1 you can tweak it nicely and run Full Tones to get a better idea. Also...you can cross check a target in a different frequency.

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
These videos were made in V2.0 and.using Basic 1 program....with the new V3.1 you can tweak it nicely and run Full Tones to get a better idea. Also...you can cross check a target in a different frequency.
Full tones are whacky sounding,and I like them.:thumbsup: I just don't know if I could take 4 hrs. of listing to them or not?:laughing7: They sure get your attention,and a surface coin is almost "painful" to your ears!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Full tones are whacky sounding,and I like them.:thumbsup: I just don't know if I could take 4 hrs. of listing to them or not?:laughing7: They sure get your attention,and a surface coin is almost "painful" to your ears!

Ooh yaa

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions