Went Hunting this Morning,and The Deus is Suckin the Coins up!

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went Hunting this Morning,and The Deus is Sucki'n the Coins up!

Went out this morning to a park,I had never hunted,and found 5.91 in clad! The Deus just sucks up the coins!:laughing7: And I also found a ring! Not much,costume Jewlery grade (I think). I was using my "Coinshoot" program,and man is it easy to target the coins,and leave the trash in the ground. I haven't had any sholder pain since I've been using the Deus!:occasion14:
00319_zps152b045f.jpg
00222_zps015de544.jpg
00124_zps7743ba32.jpg

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good things to hear!
Yeah,fella! As bad as I hate to say it,the Deus will separate the coins from the trash,as well,or better than the ATP.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Diggin-it

Jul 11, 2013
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, XP Deus, AT-Pro, F2, Minelab Equinox 800 on order..
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I love the ATP...but this year I have forced myself to run my XP Deus for all out of water hunting, and I'm getting really comfortable with it. This machine is so sensitive that I find micro targets at the beach that my Garrett Pro-Pointer don't even want to hit on. I wish I was in Gold Prospecting country as I know this machine would absolutely find micro gold!!

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah,no gold around here either! I got a signal the other day,and dug down to around 10 inches. It was a tiny brass rivet!:laughing7:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup she is a vacume took it out today to for its first relic hunt just unbeivably deep dead on pinpointing lots of fun today much easier trudging out there to couple buttons, coin sqare nails super time out there today. And whats this another deus owner nice nice thats 4 lol that I know of probly more somewhere Haha

Diggin-it

Jul 11, 2013
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, XP Deus, AT-Pro, F2, Minelab Equinox 800 on order..
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yep...here is a pic of my baby earlier this year. Since then I have picked up a few covers for the control unit and the Chefphone CP6 headphones. I am waiting on a part to build my own custom set of headphones.

20130301_152008_zpsce2e87be.jpg

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep...here is a pic of my baby earlier this year. Since then I have picked up a few covers for the control unit and the Chefphone CP6 headphones. I am waiting on a part to build my own custom set of headphones.

Nice so far,imean I just got it so ws-6 headphones,both coils, & the emergency charger things cool Man charge any part off 1,aa battery love it, not a hole lot yet we can get for these I do wanna get more control pad covers the iPhone ones work pretty good

Apr 13, 2012
Maryville, Tn
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Deus is definitely a coin finder! I was testing the 13 inch dd coil at an old school a few months ago because basically just wanted to know how the big coil would handle a trashy area and I dug 32 coins in about 3 hours. Unfortunately no silver but that is pretty impressive for a big coil in a trashy area and without doubt I would have dug even more with the stock coil just because it was so iron infested.:thumbsup:

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
rks, you sure you bought a Deus and not a Kirby?

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

DocBeav

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2012
SE Va
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030 (17", 11", 6" coils), Minelab Excalibur 800, Minelab Excalibur 1000 (w/OBN's Remote Pinpoint mod and CTX headphone connector)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what is a Kirby?

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what is a Kirby?

A really good quality vacume I second the vacume thing the deus is very surprising machine on how lite,& small & with no wires the crazy amount of performance it has

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah,as light as this machine is,it's just hard to believe the performance it put's out! I've made a few more "coin shooting" programs,and this thing is simply amazing at sniffing out the coins. I eliminated the iron signals in a lot of them since,so that's just one more signal,your mind dosent have to "compute". On the coin shoot program it's pretty much,get a tone/signal,and dig it!:laughing7: These are running 12 kHz,I've since went to 4 kHz and like it better,since the target separation is wider,and easier to recognize by your hearing,
12kHxCoinshootPrograms_zps2045c244.jpg

Last edited:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice have u tried out the programs I sent u so far i keep tweeking them its hard not to lol & they seem.to get better & better I think this week end im gonna start on some comparison testing against the v3i mayb make 2 programs as close as possible on each machine & c what we come up with, gonna b fun

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah,I'm messing around with them now. They show some great promise. About any program needs a little tweeking,for different areas,or soil conditions. I think when I post more programs,I'm gonna leave out the sensitivity setting,and GB since it's different in every location,even the ones I hunt locally!
COINSHOOT_zps6131ebf6.jpg

Last edited:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it'll still give like a starting point ya know

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well it'll still give like a starting point ya know
Oh yeah,it's a lot better than just a starting point,they actually work quite well!:thumbsup: I tend to move the notch points around to suit my coinshooting likes!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeah,it's a lot better than just a starting point,they actually work quite well!:thumbsup: I tend to move the notch points around to suit my coinshooting likes!

I wanna combine urs with the ones I got that 3tone one i made full tone c what happens

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wanna combine urs with the ones I got that 3tone one i made full tone c what happens
Yeah,let me know how that works out! The full tones are crazy! I can't make up my mind if I like them or not?:dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread