Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On instruction from the folks in Boston. I had to hook the charger to the coil, let it charge a few minutes, then turn on the remote. It found the coil:hello2:. It was too hot outside to play with it very much, so I set it aside and 3 hours later, I tried it again:hello2: Yes! it still works.
A little more familiarity with the Deus, and I shall head out in the heat.

I love the tones....even pinpointing sounds....Reminds me of an old radio program theme song "GangBusters" All that's missing is the machine gun fire:icon_thumright:

This machine will definitely take time to learn.

Roy

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On instruction from the folks in Boston. I had to hook the charger to the coil, let it charge a few minutes, then turn on the remote. It found the coil:hello2:. It was too hot outside to play with it very much, so I set it aside and 3 hours later, I tried it again:hello2: Yes! it still works.
A little more familiarity with the Deus, and I shall head out in the heat.

I love the tones....even pinpointing sounds....Reminds me of an old radio program theme song "GangBusters" All that's missing is the machine gun fire:icon_thumright:

This machine will definitely take time to learn.

Roy
The more you use it,the quicker you will pick it up,Roy!:thumbsup: I'm in at 3 weeks and it get's easier every time out now! I actually know what adjustments to make!:laughing7:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad it was easy fixes...

OP
OP
Digger2

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad it was easy fixes...
Thanks Bart, and thank you again for great guidance on correcting this minor problem. You are my 'go-to' rep for all my detecting need, you earned it!. As you have more than once!!!
Roy

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Roy,how's the Deus doing? Have ya got it sucking up coins,like a hog eating acorns!:laughing7:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Imglad to hear was a minor issue & also c another deus owner these are definetly deep machines so u may wanna pick up a samson or something simalar to make diggin easier ull b doin it alot lol

OP
OP
Digger2

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Roy,how's the Deus doing? Have ya got it sucking up coins,like a hog eating acorns!:laughing7:
Not yet! I'm still trying to understand the language that it speaks, those tones are going to take a little more listening to.....but it's a lot of fun.
I can see that it'll take many hours before I me and mr deus understand each other.:laughing7:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If u understand other machines the deus wont take as long as u think yes its got a Curve like all but take it slow it'll come quick

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah I set mine up in "IDIOT MODE"!:laughing7: Iron---,low tone. Trash,------notched out. Coins-----,High Tone<-------DIG IT!:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread