The Deus is batting 100%

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went out for a short hunt today. It's so dang hot,I haven't been for 2 days in a row,and couldn't stand it anymore!:laughing7: I found one zinc penny,one copper penny,and a wheatie!:BangHead: The ground is so dry,plus with the heat,I said to:censored:with it! I started hunting my way back to the car,and got a weird signal???? It sounded like two nickels side by side,but there was a little faint high signal between them?:dontknow: I decided to dig it,and at 5 1/2 inches found two Beaver Tail pull tabs!:BangHead: Checked the hole and there was that faint high signal,but it sounded better this time,so I dug down a couple more inches,and found the 1934 Merc!:occasion14: How the Deus can go this deep,and find coins mixed in with the trash,in these dry conditions is amazing me???? I can't wait for a rain,and cooler temps to get here. This is gonna be a great fall! The Deus has found silver every time it has been out in the last four trips!:occasion14::thumbsup:
00122_zpsd252b5a2.jpg
0057_zps28c4e077.jpg
0065_zps13ad458d.jpg

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find.. That's sure a pretty silver lady.. Congrats on the succes and thanks for sharing..

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great find.. That's sure a pretty silver lady.. Congrats on the succes and thanks for sharing..
Thank,you!:thumbsup: If we don't get any rain,the ground is gonna be too hard to dig! It was a real chore to dig that dime out today!

TheOldMan

Nov 26, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Hope you get some good rains soon . . . .:lightbulb: take da Deus to da beach . . . . hand da detector to da wife every half hour and jump in da water for a refreshing break . . . and then swing da Deus and find da jewelry and da coin.

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hope you get some good rains soon . . . .:lightbulb: take da Deus to da beach . . . . hand da detector to da wife every half hour and jump in da water for a refreshing break . . . and then swing da Deus and find da jewelry and da coin.
That sounds great!:thumbsup: If we had a beach around here somewhere!:laughing7: The last time I was at the beach(Fla.),people kept pouring water over me,and trying to roll me back into the surf!:laughing7:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as usial my friend the deus will not leave ya hanging ur always gonna bring something good home should be in the manual somewhere will always find good targets. hope u get the rain soon

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
as usial my friend the deus will not leave ya hanging ur always gonna bring something good home should be in the manual somewhere will always find good targets. hope u get the rain soon
We need the rain bad! The HP Program is "Smoki'n Hot",and can hit targets deep,even under these conditions!:thumbsup: I'm gonna need a pick to dig with if things don't change before too long!:laughing7:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank,you!:thumbsup: If we don't get any rain,the ground is gonna be too hard to dig! It was a real chore to dig that dime out today!

We need to send you some of our rain! :( :( :(

It rains just about every day here, all Spring and Summer long. Rained today, yesterday, on and on, and it has just about negated any possibility of digging in the dirt this year. It would be digging in the mud :(

I should pray to send our rain your way!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
My Hunting partner uses a DUES,man what a Machine,little bit more than I want to spend right now,Ifin I sell my Dredge then maybe,who am I kidding,hell ya! GodBless Chris

Last edited:
OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It is a amazing machine!:thumbsup: There's a small learning curve with it,but once you get the adjustments down,this machine will hunt anything you want. The light weight,is a plus also. You can swing it all day!

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We need to send you some of our rain! :( :( :(

It rains just about every day here, all Spring and Summer long. Rained today, yesterday, on and on, and it has just about negated any possibility of digging in the dirt this year. It would be digging in the mud :(

I should pray to send our rain your way!
Any help would be appreciated!:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions