Deep target observations and PICTURES:)

Foot hill

Aug 26, 2013
Ca foot hills. (Central ca.)
Detector(s) used
XP Deus and tesoro compadre minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
As noticed in my coin garden deep silver (even copper) raises in number ( or no number at all) when your getting just a little sliver at upper right on meter.
suju5ypu.jpg

This was found in 12khz. And was just a faint whisper (audio response at 5 reactivity 1 silencer 1) TID @ 96-98 and about half the time numbers not showing at all.
checked it at 8khz (wish I had checked at 4khz) and it's number stayed @ 96-98.
I might not of ever heard it with 97-99 notched out. Also, It seems that checking for numbers to drop using (ID normal off) is not effective at maximum depth.
So as always.. Dig those deep faint targets and just use ID number to get idea of shallow targets.

What have YOU found/noticed on those super faint signals?
Also post pics of those deep targets

Last edited:

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had alot of LC come up 97...9 and 10 inches down...they start as a wisper I remove a few inches of dirt then scan again and then I get the vdi number...97..and 96

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Most of the deep silver I've found,is a faint signal with NO depth reading,or TID!:laughing7: If I can cross it in two diffrent directions,and get the same faint sound,I'm digging it!

sleepyjim

Jun 8, 2013
Reno Ish Nevada
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GM1000, XP Deus, GB Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of the deep silver I've found,is a faint signal with NO depth reading,or TID!:laughing7: If I can cross it in two diffrent directions,and get the same faint sound,I'm digging it!

Excellent advise!

Jim

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thats it Jim...2 directions...I dont know how many times I dug after 1 and it was iron. ..it it hits in 2 its something GOOD....

OP
OP
Foot hill

Foot hill

Aug 26, 2013
Ca foot hills. (Central ca.)
Detector(s) used
XP Deus and tesoro compadre minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've been using audio response at 5 to make those deep signals stand out a bit more. Seems to help
Now... Remember to take pics of those deep finds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread