Silver_Sn1per

May 14, 2012
Eastern Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX3030, Etrac, Safari, AT-Pro, Whites Blue & Grey
(American History Metal Detecting)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm going to be doing some CW Relic hunting and was considering picking up the Deus. Anyone here Relic hunt with the Deus? If so, what settings do you use? And how does it compare to the T2 ltd or F75 ltd on deep buttons, bullets, etc?

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've used the deus xp on many relic hunts its real nice sifting threw iron & it will pick out the coin or button hidden in that pile of iron nails. The t2ltd I have no exp with the f75ltd I'm using now & havent got a lot of hours on it but it is proven itself very quick 2 totally different machines both are great relic hunting

OP
OP
Silver_Sn1per

Silver_Sn1per

May 14, 2012
Eastern Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've used the deus xp on many relic hunts its real nice sifting threw iron & it will pick out the coin or button hidden in that pile of iron nails. The t2ltd I have no exp with the f75ltd I'm using now & havent got a lot of hours on it but it is proven itself very quick 2 totally different machines both are great relic hunting

Thanks for the reply.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No problem hope those programs will suit ur needs I've given them out to a couple others & have had no negative feed back on them. Mayb a tweek & here & there to suit ur site, but easily a good platform to start with

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will like the Deus on relics. Its so fast it can pick out some good items other machines miss. Recently mine picked up a 3/8" cuff flat button that was 6" deep - between two nails that were only 4" apart... the button rang loud an clear on the slowest reactive setting (recovery speed). This is a spot hammered by some of the best machines available.

The Deus is a good deep relic hunting machine! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Silver_Sn1per

Silver_Sn1per

May 14, 2012
Eastern Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Glad I made the right choice.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm going to be doing some CW Relic hunting and was considering picking up the Deus. Anyone here Relic hunt with the Deus? If so, what settings do you use? And how does it compare to the T2 ltd or F75 ltd on deep buttons, bullets, etc?

Very very good relic machine I would consider it the best actually, the recovery speed of the DEUS is amazing, especially in thick thick iron. If you have any questions give me a call,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread