My New MILSPEC XP DEUS Backpack!

Apr 13, 2012
Maryville, Tn
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just Got My MILSPEC XP DEUS Backpack today! My Fellow XP Deus Users I want to tell you this Backpack is AWESOME and VERY HIGH QUALITY! You may think it's a little pricey but im telling you it is worth it, this bag will last loner than you will! Superior Quality and the XP Deus and accessories fits Absolutely PERFECT in it! You also will have enough room for snacks, drinks, etc....! This MILSPEC XP DEUS Backpack is Highly Recommended by Treasure Mountain Metal Detectors and you can purchase through my good friend Jeremy at VANCE METAL DETECTING "CALL US LAST"
deusbag0.jpg deusbag2.jpg Deusbag4.jpg deusbag3.jpg

sleepyjim

Jun 8, 2013
Reno Ish Nevada
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GM1000, XP Deus, GB Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure is a nice one but that price is rough....
Quality is great from the vids I seen.

Jim

OP
OP
T
Apr 13, 2012
Maryville, Tn
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure is a nice one but that price is rough....
Quality is great from the vids I seen.

Jim

Jim, I was thinking the same thing at first on the price that it was a little rough but honestly the craftsmanship and material is superb! You can tell they really thought it out before making it because everything fits perfectly and its padded and you still have room for extra stuff. So, in my opinion the bag is definitely worth $150 and I think you would be very happy with it.:thumbsup:

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jim, I was thinking the same thing at first on the price that it was a little rough but honestly the craftsmanship and material is superb! You can tell they really thought it out before making it because everything fits perfectly and its padded and you still have room for extra stuff. So, in my opinion the bag is definitely worth $150 and I think you would be very happy with it.:thumbsup:

I'm glad you like the bag! I ordered one as soon as they posted their video here on TNet as well. I went for the olive drab bag, with matching utility belt, booty bag, Lesche sheath and pointer frog. I hope it fits with my Glock paddle style holster! Mine is coming direct from VanQ, the Milspec craftsman, since Jeremy didn't have them yet, to save on shipping time. I am anxiously awaiting its arrival.

As far as the price, it seems worth it to me. My rule of thumb with any expensive gadget I have is that I should be willing to spend 10% of the item's cost on protective gear, and this falls below that threshold. Hurry up and get some field testing done and report back with your assessment!!

NCarolina

Tenderfoot
Jan 10, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Kind of like they say about high dollar rifles,, your Scope should cost as much as your rifle!! And you can say, in Metal Detecting and many other things in the world, You get what you pay for!!!

sleepyjim

Jun 8, 2013
Reno Ish Nevada
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GM1000, XP Deus, GB Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For sure! I bought one and a como belt and have nothing but great things to say about them all......EXCELLENT!

Jim

NCarolina

Tenderfoot
Jan 10, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vance sure made a mess out of this deal !! Wonder how many people never got their money back

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty cryptic post to a 1.5 year old thread. Care to enlighten those of us who were not intimately involved and why bring it up now?

Obsessive

Apr 16, 2017
NW Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/MI-6 w/ HF/XF/LF
Tesoro Cibola / Land and Sea pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well... that's disappointing.

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you travel, its probably worth it...
this would fit under the seat of a plane, ....

Obsessive

Apr 16, 2017
NW Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/MI-6 w/ HF/XF/LF
Tesoro Cibola / Land and Sea pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But are they still available for purchase?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread