Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Whites TDI
Minelab Sovereign GT
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been kind of dead in the Deus forum. Nothing extra special here, but I thought I would post my most recent "good" finds from hunting a local school.
Mind you, I've pounded it with 3 different detectors I've owned before attacking it with the Deus.
The deus has pulled more silver than all 3 previous detectors together. The area is full of pulltabs, nails, bolts, foil, crown caps...you get the picture.

I get a lot of clad out of the area but That's not the focus of my hunts there. It's to pull the silver out of a site that has been hammered since detectors were popular.
It's a site close to home and a place I can hone the craft of finding goodies amongst the trash.

I use 2 programs, 4KHz primary and an 8KHz duplicate program to compare signals.

The pin back next to the rings is 100% sterling silver. First I've seen of it's type.
A couple dimes and one wheat were found with a silver plated snap with leather attached and shaped iron wire. Once I realized what I had found (change purse), I searched the general area very carefully.
Was hoping to find a silver or gold ring. Long shot but sometimes people keep more than change in them.

Attachments

• IMG_1159 (Large).JPG
    IMG_1159 (Large).JPG
    251.8 KB · Views: 136

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
10 silvers in 10 hours is SUPER... compared to my average. I usually get about 1.5 silvers per week, and I hunt around 18 hours per week.

Congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions