Warranty on Deus headphones.

Yukonbies

Aug 28, 2014
Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of my headphone pieces(right one ws4) is not working,all equipment is one year old,I bought this detector from USA and I live in Canada,that was used detector privet sell ,but seller send me orginal recipt,who should I contact about warranty on that headphones?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not clear, are you saying you bought it used from a seller in states, a dealer in states or what?

Maybe this will help.

The complete XP DEUS metal detector is covered by a five year parts and labor warranty for detectors purchased on or after January 1, 2013. Units purchased prior to this date are covered by a 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty.

Contact the authorized service center for the United States and Canada:

Detector Electronics Corp.
23 Turnpike Road
Southboro, MA 01772
508-460-6244

Last edited:
OP
OP
Yukonbies

Yukonbies

Aug 28, 2014
Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,detector was not from dealer,privet sell from member of this forum,but he send me orginal recipt from dealer with detector.
Thank you I will try to conntact this adress.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,detector was not from dealer,privet sell from member of this forum,but he send me orginal recipt from dealer with detector.
Thank you I will try to conntact this adress.
Good luck! 👍

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread