Coming back to the Deus - its a good feeling!

CZconnoisseur

Jun 29, 2015
Colorado Springs CO
Detector(s) used
XP Deus All Three Coils (9" currently), Tesoro Vaquero 8x9 and 5.75" DD coil, Fisher F70, White's Spectrum XLT, White's IDX, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher 1265-X, Fisher CZ5, Fisher CZ6, White's TM808, White
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coming back to the Deus - it's a good feeling!

:laughing7:I forgot I had a 401K with a previous employer...being the ripe old age of 38 I have decided to cash that one out and keep going with my current 401K vs rolling it over. It's enough to get a full Deus setup! WOOOOHOOO!!!!

Should have everything set up and ready to go by April 1st - I really miss those deep nonferrous audio targets that often turn out to be keepers! :headbang:

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got mine and glad I did just wish weather would get better soon. Only been out for 2 very short hunts.

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
:laughing7:I forgot I had a 401K with a previous employer...being the ripe old age of 38 I have decided to cash that one out and keep going with my current 401K vs rolling it over. It's enough to get a full Deus setup! WOOOOHOOO!!!!

Should have everything set up and ready to go by April 1st - I really miss those deep nonferrous audio targets that often turn out to be keepers! :headbang:

I love it! You're a madman like me! :laughing7:

jeg208

Jan 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill be ordering mine next week. Closing on a new house tomorrow, and then I can get back to making capital expenditures :)

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hopefully, though it was enough to get you a Deus it was small enough such that the 10% tax penalty didn't sting so much (sweet spot?). Enjoy the Deus, again!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread