Coming back to the Deus - its a good feeling!
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By CZconnoisseur

Thread: Coming back to the Deus - its a good feeling!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    High altitude coinsniffer

Jun 2015
    Colorado Springs CO
    XP Deus All Three Coils (9" currently), Tesoro Vaquero 8x9 and 5.75" DD coil, Fisher F70, White's Spectrum XLT, White's IDX, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher 1265-X, Fisher CZ5, Fisher CZ6, White's TM808, White
    324 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Coming back to the Deus - it's a good feeling!

I forgot I had a 401K with a previous employer...being the ripe old age of 38 I have decided to cash that one out and keep going with my current 401K vs rolling it over. It's enough to get a full Deus setup! WOOOOHOOO!!!!

Should have everything set up and ready to go by April 1st - I really miss those deep nonferrous audio targets that often turn out to be keepers!

us
    EJ

May 2013
    NW Ohio
    At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
    1062 times
    Just got mine and glad I did just wish weather would get better soon. Only been out for 2 very short hunts.

us
    Detector Collector

May 2015
    Madison, MS
    Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
    2229 times
    I mainly coin shoot, but I also enjoy relic hunting and shallow ocean hunting.
    Quote Originally Posted by CZconnoisseur View Post
    I forgot I had a 401K with a previous employer...being the ripe old age of 38 I have decided to cash that one out and keep going with my current 401K vs rolling it over. It's enough to get a full Deus setup! WOOOOHOOO!!!!

Should have everything set up and ready to go by April 1st - I really miss those deep nonferrous audio targets that often turn out to be keepers!
    I love it! You're a madman like me!
    Clad - 2 dollars, 274 quarters, 282 dimes, 115 nickels, 787 pennies, 1 foreign
    Older - 1 Barber Half, 1 Walker, 1 Franklin, 1 Seated Qtr, 1 Barber Qtr, 5 Washington, 4 Barber Dimes, 12 Mercs, 13 Rosies
    1 CB Half Dime, 1 Shield, 3 Vs, 8 Buffalos, 4 War Nickels, 10 IHPs, 137 Wheats, 1803 Half Real
    Relics - 1 3-Ringer, 1 Round Ball, Silver fork, 3 pocket knives, Gem Micromatic razor, small compact, Silver bib clip, Silver brush, skeleton key
    Jewelry - 2 Gold rings, 2 Silver rings, Silver bracelet, Silver earring, 3 Silver charms, lady's watch

Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.

Captain Caveman

Charter Member

Jan 2016
    44 times
    Ill be ordering mine next week. Closing on a new house tomorrow, and then I can get back to making capital expenditures

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2015
    Near Ground Zero for Insanity
    XP Deus with HF Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek Delta/Whites MXT/Garrett Carrot/Piranha Relic Shovel
    6421 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CZconnoisseur View Post

Hopefully, though it was enough to get you a Deus it was small enough such that the 10% tax penalty didn't sting so much (sweet spot?). Enjoy the Deus, again!

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links