*** The New XP Deus v.4 Release and News Updates***

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think its a more detailed way of saying "It supports the new HF coils" I think they just used the tech details as a line item in the new v4 features list to make it seem like there were more changes. But basically, the way I read that is the GUI on the remote will now support selecting the new HF frequencies as well as the 7 frequency offsets for each of the main 3 frequencies, giving a total of 21 frequencies with offsets for a new HF coil. That can all be condensed into "v4 supports HF coils" haha The frequency offsets will be no diff than the regular coils, however there will be 7 choices instead of 3.

EDIT: BTW, I'm guilty of doing line items like that in technical details for a software release to make it seem like more things were changed\added than really were. haha There would be no reason to release v4 with new HF coils, but not give the GUI on the remote the ability to handle selecting the new coil frequencies.

Pretty much nailed it.

OP
OP
D

DigDug216

Feb 22, 2016
Statesville, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (May2015) and Equinox 800 (March2019)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have two XP Deus and selling one. $1100 WS4 package with everything.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have two XP Deus and selling one. $1100 WS4 package with everything.

Your best bet is to obtain a Charter Membership and properly post your item in the classifieds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread