anderson carbon fiber shaft

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anderson makes them specifically for the Deus or are you asking about them in general? For the most part, I like the Deus shaft though it sometimes over flexes and can bind when sand or grit gets forced into the cams.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trying to find info on them Im gonna buy one for the deus . I dont know about weight but on another forum a guy I was talking with said their stronger and stop the flex problem.I like to run mine with the lower shaft on 4 1/2 or 5 and flexes a little more than I like.

nasc

Greenie
Feb 4, 2016
Nashua NH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Calabash,
The Anderson is a little heavier. I have not weighed it but it does seem a tad heavier. They make a tall man setup that will give you more of a sweeping radius. No flex with the 13" coil.

Glen

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Glen I was hoping it was lighter but the flex with my 11 is a little much and will be buying another 13 for the fields in the fall. You been swinging the 13 much? Do you swing the anderson all the time? Ordered it monday.

nasc

Greenie
Feb 4, 2016
Nashua NH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Calabash,
It is dedicated to the the 13' coil. Have not used it with the other coils.
Seems to balance well with the 13".

Glen

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread