Deus bag or Back Pack

Maximilian

Oct 13, 2014
Montenegro
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Excalibur II,Equinox 800, Goldscan 4...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use two types of bags , first one is back up when i go for long walks in search for new places to hunt, 30L Rambo model by Nikko , it is more long then wide so i don't separate coil from stern when i packed it, and i use big coil most of time. So measure ur deus packed and u u will get picture how big backup u need, just few pockets will be enough since need to be light.
If i go directly with the car to hunting place then i use old tennis bag, they r cheap and suited it very well. Hope it helps.

Sep 14, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, fisher F75, Fisher F19, Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Equinox 800, Excalibur 2, CTX 3030, Fisher CZ3D, Minelab GB Xtreme PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know its a conflict of brands but I love my Minelab backpack Deus fits in it and very comfortable. 237-53060027-B.jpg

I slide off the bottom shaft and coil, flip the coil up and then both fit nicely in main pocket, plenty of other pockets for remote, digger, pointer etc.

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't bother with the Deus branded backpack. If it were me I would get something like this:

573d43c77244efd3472857d3a82ea893.jpg

I actually found a better one a while ago when I was deciding between that and a hard case. What I did was take a measurement of the Deus fully collapsed and round up to the next even number (by 2"), the did the same for width (adding 1") and depth. I got some pretty good looking packs, but one really stood out and I can't remember for the life of me what it was.

Edit: the packs I was searching for were for short barreled rifles.

Patrick_Jr

Greenie
May 23, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My son is a huge fan of under armor. The backpacks are expensive but well worth the cost. We've had less expensive ones and ended up having to replace within a few months of daily use.

s1222l

Apr 28, 2016
Central Mass
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 9" & 11" / Teknetics T2 Classic / Tesoro Vaquero / DetectorPro Pirate Pro
Garrett Propointer AT / Deteknix XPointer / Vance Muffs / Deteknix HD Muffs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I use the Teknetics backpack. It takes the deus assembled, small shovel (bought at Home depot), knee pads, PP and just about anything else I need. It runs around the $50 mark and the Teknetics name is held on by velcro so that comes off if you want. Its also camo.

tektin

Feb 12, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought the hard case for mine and it's great.

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The hard case is great.

If your like me, over time you may end up collecting a bunch of spare parts and accessories and it becomes impossible to fit everything in there. A cheap tackle case works great to keep everything sorted.

IMG_2897.JPG

tektin

Feb 12, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup, I carry a small gear bag as well as the hard case.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions