video of new pin pointer in french it shows the tone

Mahskeeter

Jun 18, 2016
Fort Gratiot, Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I happened to search for videos on it yesterday and watched it. I'm not sure I'd ever look at the Deus display, but I like sensitivity settings and the tones that would come through my backphones.

Even though i still love my carrot. Honestly I'm not sure I could detect without one. They are so nice. I'm also really getting the hang of using the coil to pinpoint. I like that a lot.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats the way I do it 99% of the time is with the coil. Of course I digg in the woods and fields so if im off it doesnt matter much.

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry, not impressed. Should have added the tones and people would be clamoring over one another to get their dirty hands on it...myself included.

Thanks for the link.

Last edited:

Taribor

Tenderfoot
Jul 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love the idea of setting the sensitivity. I also like that it pauses the main detector when activated; every time i use my current pointer it drives my deus nuts with interference. Not the end of the world and solved by moving my detector far enough away from the hole, but a nuisance nonetheless.

sleepyjim

Jun 8, 2013
Reno Ish Nevada
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GM1000, XP Deus, GB Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't get it, it is like them French guys got a different word for everything!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread