Andy Sabisch Deus Book

Palmetto Pony

Aug 21, 2016
SC Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus /Teknetics T2 Classic/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have found it really useful and combined with all of the help and expertise from the Deus guys here it's a win/win. Even better, I haven't had to ask any questions....yet. I just read the responses to Cletus' questions! LOL

When I bought my copy I just looked for the cheapest one on Ebay. When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised to find that not only had I bought it FROM Andy, he signed and dated it in the front!

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The great thing about his book is it enables you to really understand what is discussed on the forums and what you see in videos.

angleofattack

Aug 9, 2015
West Point, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Euro tech pro dd, xpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I also got a signed copy, and have found it full of little nuggets of ideas. I was really glad to have it in print so I can keep going back and re reading it. My mind isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer so I need keep going back to remember. Also if you will Highlight or underline the points you want to remember it helps.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also got a signed copy, and have found it full of little nuggets of ideas. I was really glad to have it in print so I can keep going back and re reading it. My mind isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer so I need keep going back to remember. Also if you will Highlight or underline the points you want to remember it helps.

Nice one getting a signed copy. He usually does that at his Deus bootcamp seminar sessions. I have taken snapshots of some of the key tables with my phone so I can refer to them in the field.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread