Deus remote

ArDirtSlinger

Mar 13, 2014
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP deus; MI-6 pinpointer, TRX pinpointer, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson, Predator Piranha
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was looking at my manual today, you have to add the coil to the menu. Instruction book has the how to in it.

BobTheDigger

Jul 7, 2016
SW PA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The settings are controlled by the remote and/or headphones (remote overrides headphones). Set the program, connect to coil, and start swinging...

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just pair the second coil to the remote. Select which coil you want to use when you hunt. Your existing programs work with either coil. It goes without saying that you can only use one coil at a time.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just pair the second coil to the remote. Select which coil you want to use when you hunt. Your existing programs work with either coil. It goes without saying that you can only use one coil at a time.

All of the above posts correct. Note that you can swing two coils (or more realistically create two standalone Deus detectors) if you also have both the remote and wireless headphones if you pair the remote to one coil and the headphones to the other coil. You will have to use wired headphones connected to the headphone jack of the remote (or just use the remote's loudspeaker) if you choose to do this. Since I own two coils, this is how I let the kids have fun at the beach while I use the other coil for myself for beach detecting.

HuntinDog

Bronze Member
May 26, 2010
No. Cal.
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer
I just picked up a used 11x13 and paired it to the remote and went hunting.
NO problems everything worked great.

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some good info posted above.

For folks who are Deus lite owners,,or even folks who are fulł Deus owners,,,but who may run their units as Deus lite setups or buy extra coil and rod and do so

Something to say here about ground balance.

I encourage full Deus unit operators to do a pumping ground balance,,,after done bob your coil over clean ground with disc set to 0.

Listen to what you hear as the coil is lowered to ground with detector balanced.

You should hear some noise.

Now if you tried to balance Deus manually using re ore or headphone module,,,a person might be tempted to balance where the coil is silent upon approaching the ground.

But according to Deus programming,,this would not be a correct GB.

Folks experiement here with this,,you'll see moe what I am talking about.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread