🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I decided to finally stop with the detector obsession and only have the two I feel will produce maximum results. Kept the CTX 3030 and now have an Xp Deus on the way. Now it's time to go back to school again. Watched the videos above, great info, and will have plenty of questions for you guys. Please be patient with me, although I will eventually get there.

Indiana Mark

Jul 28, 2016
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Safari
Fisher F75+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would like to get a second high end detector to keep my deus company. A CTX 3030 would be nice, although pricey. The Nokta Impact that is soon to hit the market has my attention also.

I'm sure you will pick up the deus after some swing-time/videos/Andy's book and asking questions.
Good luck and happy hunting!

Last edited:

DannyB.

Jan 20, 2015
Washington/Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Tesoro Silver UMax
Fisher 1265x
Fisher F75 SE LTD
Bounty Hunter LRP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
you are getting a quick XP fix right before rehab... ive heard that story before!

OP
OP
MrMikeJackie

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
you are getting a quick XP fix right before rehab... ive heard that story before!
It's a sickness Danny. But I couldn't and would never get rid of the CTX, it's just that good.......to me. I'm giving my buddy the battery packs to the CTX and told him only to give it back after at least 4 months on the Deus.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's a sickness Danny. But I couldn't and would never get rid of the CTX, it's just that good.......to me. I'm giving my buddy the battery packs to the CTX and told him only to give it back after at least 4 months on the Deus.

When I went to a huge hunt last year I talked to many serious MDers and the consensus I took away was that if you are a coin shooter the best is the CTX 3030, but if you are more a relic hunter, it's hard to beat the Deus. I mainly swing the F75LTD2, but do have an XP Deus that I use as a beep and dig machine at selected sites. Now I have 2 machines to grow into.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting

rick67

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2014
Smithtown NY
Detector(s) used
XP, Whites, Garrett,
Lesche, T-Rex, RTG.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Couple more weeks and J Bay will be coming alive Mike if it hasn't already. Bunker are in. You can always split the seasons like I do to avoid burning out.

OP
OP
MrMikeJackie

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Couple more weeks and J Bay will be coming alive Mike if it hasn't already. Bunker are in. You can always split the seasons like I do to avoid burning out.
Nope, ain't gonna happen, no way, no how. I'm practically divorced already, lol. Now you wanna get me back into fishin. Been a while since I had a slob on the end of the line.
Ok you convinced me, time to bust out STELLLLLLLLLLA.

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on getting the machine. Make sure you get Andy's book. It will supplement the official instructional videos on YouTube.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions