Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Safari
Fisher F75+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Original bill of sale for sure. Not aware of anything else.

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've heard the same. Is there anyway to find out where it was originally purchased and get a copy?

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Confirmed during the bootcamp the original bill of sale from the authorized retailer/dealer. Sure wish they could use manufacturing date code from the Serial Number as a backup.

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You would need to contact the seller if you bought a used XP Deus and get a copy of his receipt. If he bought it new, he should be able to get a copy from his dealer where he bought it. I've had several customers that sold theirs and asked and received a copy of their receipt.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

OP
OP
MrMikeJackie

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You would need to contact the seller if you bought a used XP Deus and get a copy of his receipt. If he bought it new, he should be able to get a copy from his dealer where he bought it. I've had several customers that sold theirs and asked and received a copy of their receipt.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com
Thanks Wayne. The seller did provide a copy of the online receipt however I find it odd because no serial numbers are mentioned on it. How would they know the receipt is for the machine I own?

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They can trace the serial number to the dealer and they know when the dealer received it. Some dealers don't carry inventory , so they may drop ship it from the distributor (distributor handles warranty service).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions