Feb 27, 2016
Norcal
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II
XP DEUS
TESORO VAQUERO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out with the V4 and found a couple rings, one gold class ring and some clad along with some pennies, I dug pretty much everything to test and get used to the new program, I used the "deep" program mostly. I'm not sure if I paid attention more or if actually worked better. I found a '71 class ring and went through the online yearbook, four girls with the same initials in that graduating class, hopefully I can get it back to the right one.

IMG_1976.jpg

sleepyjim

Jun 8, 2013
Reno Ish Nevada
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GM1000, XP Deus, GB Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was that from dirt or beach? Either way nice finds!

Very nice of you also to try and return the ring, not many would, I tip my hat to you sir!

Jim

OP
OP
U

USERNAME IS VALID

Feb 27, 2016
Norcal
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II
XP DEUS
TESORO VAQUERO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was that from dirt or beach? Either way nice finds!

Very nice of you also to try and return the ring, not many would, I tip my hat to you sir!

Jim

Thanks, it was from the dirt, I'm just trying to figure out how to get the right person and how to find out if and what their married names are. I think it would be fun to see their face after it being lost for 46 years.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found that the reunion committees and alumni associations to be the most helpful in finding ring losers/owners. Most of the time they are fellow classmates and know names and addresses.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, it was from the dirt, I'm just trying to figure out how to get the right person and how to find out if and what their married names are. I think it would be fun to see their face after it being lost for 46 years.

I would like to see their face after you hand them the skull ring lol! Seriously, they will appreciate it. They most likely lost it sometime after 71, though. I lost my ring at the beach 8 years after graduation. Yeah I was still stupid 8 years after graduation.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the nice ring finds! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread