Other

Aryca WS13B Aryca Wave Waterproof Case for iPhone and Smaller Smartphones

IMG_1637.JPG

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey folks, I also recommend getting some xtra small cabinet bumpers for your buttons so you're not digging your fingernails into the silicon. I had to order these on eBay because the ones available at the hardware stores/Walmart are too big.

IMG_2382.JPG

They should look like this when applied:

IMG_2075.JPG

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad that WS8 deal worked out. Looks like a steal at 3 bucks.

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good eye jadocs!
It is a plugger shaft but it was for my at Pro that I no longer own. I was thinking about using it for the second Deus with the WS4 puck.

Great idea!

OP
OP
Rothman

Rothman

Jun 30, 2015
SW Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Garrett Infinium LS, Bounty Hunter LRP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went ahead and ordered one of the generic $3 ones. Now I'm going to have to find a good way to affix the little mounting tab. Some plastics don't like glue too much...

I also made a case using ballistic nylon and a heavy duty clear shower curtain. She ain't beautiful but by God she works. I'll try to get pics up later.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rough up the back of the case where you plan to affix the stem mount cover using high grit sandpaper and use thick gorilla glue or epoxy. Avoid using something like superglue.

OP
OP
Rothman

Rothman

Jun 30, 2015
SW Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Garrett Infinium LS, Bounty Hunter LRP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.jpg
image.jpg

This is the cover I made. Quite functional but not as professional looking as I wanted.
I hope the pics work...

flysar

Mar 8, 2013
WA
Detector(s) used
Current: Equinox 800, Makro Gold Racer, Fisher CZ-20, various Tesoro's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went ahead and ordered one of the generic $3 ones. Now I'm going to have to find a good way to affix the little mounting tab. Some plastics don't like glue too much...

I also made a case using ballistic nylon and a heavy duty clear shower curtain. She ain't beautiful but by God she works. I'll try to get pics up later.

I bought the same protector and I didn't like the size of it attached to my detector so I hang it from my Crooked Horn binocular harness upside done. If I want to see info or adjust settings just flip it up. The harness keeps it off the neck and tight to the body when you bend over.
0506171104-1.jpg

Last edited:

austin_luker

Oct 17, 2014
New York State
Detector(s) used
XP Dues (AKA: EMI Chaser/Dog fence lover)
9" X35 - 11" LF - HF Elliptical - MI6 -
Garrett AT Pro with Neil Storm Coil, NEL SharpShooter and Garrett Pro PinPointer AT (Carrot)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice, set up both of you. I'm looking into radio harness chest mounts for PP holding and storage of finds. I hate crap on my belt. It always ends up adding extra weight in the wrong spots on my body.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I scored a cool one the other day at a meeting. $5 with the back clip glued on!
The guy had 2, White or Black. I love choices!
They were $30 on Amazon. $5 is WAY better of a price!
image1.JPG

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I scored a cool one the other day at a meeting. $5 with the back clip glued on!
The guy had 2, White or Black. I love choices!
They were $30 on Amazon. $5 is WAY better of a price!

Yeah and for $30 you don't get the stem clip on the back. Good deal.

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I should have taken it the other day as it looked as it might rain and it did in fact start towards the end of the hunt.
I will have to keep it in the backpack for situations like that.
Funny part I wanted to mention was as the drizzle got a lil steadier, I put the control unit in my pocket and headed toward the car. I wanted to finish up with a couple more targets so it was "Ears" only. Dug three targets on the way to the car and was spot on on all three.
Beep, beep, sounds like a pull tab and boom, that's what I dug. Needing a good one before packing it up I got another one... beep, beep, sounds like a Lincoln and out comes a penny. One more? Got a nice beep, beep, called a quarter and sure enough out comes a GW!
Pretty cool way to end the day, calling all three targets before digging.
The Deus is quite the amazing machine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread