Minelab Equinox 800
Fisher Gold Bug 2

Previously:
Garrett GTA 500
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Garrett GTAx 1250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems quieter and more stable to me. My finds have more than doubled since I went to V4.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like 4.0. It is less chatty overall. Like reactivity 2.5 and improved Ground Balance tracking. I am not missing 3.2 at all.

OP
OP
D

dandut46

Nov 21, 2013
ma
Detector(s) used
Atpro ,etrac,t2se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just came in from the yard,was in sift mode got a oxen shoe,I new it was iron ,but there was a high tone in there so I dug it to find out and there was a top of a pencil also a shot gun she'll five inches away . dug some iron targets that I thought was iron .I have detected this area with five different detectors and never got much here as far as good targets. it's only about 60 years old. I'm glad that the tracking gb is improved cause didn't much care for it in 3.2 or didn't find a need for it. it's seems like the detectors getting better every time I use it. when I first got it switching programs it would take a few seconds for expert to show .don't no if it had to get things in order or what the deal. there's not much about the 4.0 as far as reviews so trying to get people's opinion on it to help me and others .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread