Found Jesus This Morning

Toothpick

Sep 9, 2013
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
XP-DEUS 2, MANTICORE, XP-DEUS 1, Equinox 800, Simplex, 1280x, Gold Bug 2, 12v Gator Gill Hookah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out to a local lake with my hunting buddy, Game over man, and hit a beach neither of us hunted before.

One of the 1st shallow water targets in my scoop was this guy, and boy it got my attention.

jz.jpg

Too bad it was just plated.

Nothing but clad afterwards, but the beach deserves a future, deeper water hunt with the water machines.

Next we went to the beach that is just loaded with iron. I pulled this silver 1947 rosie that had that pictured nail in the same scoop. That impressed me. I think my Etrac would of nulled out and passed over the silver. Also got a few wheaties.

IMG_7535.JPG

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
That is one gaudy Jesus! Who wears that crap? I'm sure he would not approve nor be amused.. :laughing7:

Nice hunting. :thumb_up:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Still a nice find! :occasion14:

Iron Buzz

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2016
South St Paul, MN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I detect with Jesus sometimes, but right now he is on vacation in Mexico to visit family.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread