OK... I'm in. New Deus on the way and the pin pointer too. LOOK WHAT YA'LL CAUSED!

jdean

Jun 18, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Past- Whites DFX, Whites Spectra V3, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ACE 250 - Currently XP DEUS & Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welp,

It's been years since I had to face the wrath of momma bear for breaking out the plastic on a new tector... Tonight we will tango in the debt dance debacle I am sure. She will throw the punch about interest rates and credit card debt, and I will counter with how shiny and cool this thing is supposed to be. She will talk about saving for the kid's education and I will talk about how much they will learn watching and helping me pull (obviously) countless treasures from America's history from the ground! She will threaten to take away my spending privileges and I will humbly announce that I don't care cuz I already bought it... AND THEN, in my final hail Mary, Swing for the fences, all hands on deck, counter punch, I will remind her what day YESTERDAY WAS!!!! BINGOOOOOOO!!!!! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner...

(Man I hope this thing can find some clad like no other to pay for itself. lol)

Wish me luck!

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup, I am finding about 50 bucks in clad a year with it (4 quarters in one hole this weekend!) so you should have it paid off in no time at all...welcome to the club (hopefully your better half is not swinging one at you right now - lol).

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha great post! Do what I did and buy your wife one too lol.

OP
OP
jdean

jdean

Jun 18, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Past- Whites DFX, Whites Spectra V3, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ACE 250 - Currently XP DEUS & Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Giving her the AT-Pro. Actually, all kidding aside, That is the only thing she asked. I told her I ordered this one and she said, "Ok, Can I use the old one?" SCORE!!!!!

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, you are going to find some cool stuff besides clad. Mine likes gold, silver, CW relics and everything in between! Enjoy and let us know if you need any info. Just find the other recent new user posts to get some great tips. Recommend Andy Sabisch's Deus Handbook and watch Gary's instructional videos linked at the top of the forum.

rx8driver

Tenderfoot
May 30, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
imagine trying to convince her go find 60 that I gave her was same as xpdeus!!

Bill Harmatuk

Aug 8, 2017
New Bern, NC
Detector(s) used
Old Nautilus, CZ-20, F-75.... soon.... XPDeus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm getting ready to pull the trigger also.

Momma won't be happy.

gene the machine

Apr 24, 2012
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett GTP1350, Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
brewwwhaahaa... our evil plan worked... another one bites the dust...
welcome and GL &HH...
you will find it challenging ... frustrating and and very rewarding...

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife is almost over it already it's only my third season with it.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine LOVES gold and I have found more silver with it than any machine I've ever had.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions