Cuyamaca

May 2, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Dēus
AT Pro
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is a 3 min video of ground notch being engaged over a gold earring.

I really like your vids but the intro music is way too loud, I immediately lurch for the volume to turn that down but then can barely hear you when it ends. XP Gary has the same problem, blows my speakers out... I think Gary might of fixed that, his newer vids no longer have the loud sounds.

Best regards,
Cuy

Last edited:

Gone Detectin

Nov 2, 2015
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Bandido II Umax,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Calabash thanks for the tests! My man could you do me a favor though and lower the volume on the intro and outro, that music is killer loud lol.

Edit: HAHA Cuyamaca beat me to it.. I think I heard my neighbors cussing me

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok will have to see how to do that.

Iron Buzz

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2016
South St Paul, MN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I really like your vids but the intro music is way too loud, I immediately lurch for the volume to turn that down but then can barely hear you when it ends. XP Gary has the same problem, blows my speakers out... I think Gary might of fixed that, his newer vids no longer have the loud sounds.

Best regards,
Cuy
Thanks for doing the needful. Being a newbie here, I hesitated to say anything, but really, CD... At least it is brief. Some YouTube intros go on forever, it seems. Might be cute the first time through, but when you follow these guys and have to put up with the intro every time (I'm talking to you, Hoover Boys!) it gets pretty tiresome. I like to get straight to the meat, myself.

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it will be awhile before I can change it got to get some different editing tool youtube editor wont do it and is going away in sept.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread