XP Deus V4.1 Beta is now LIVE!

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LB4S - all that matters is that you like it better, so I say go for it. I just put that out there to temper expectations for others who may be thinking it is bringing more to the table than it actually is. I don't plan on upgrading even when 4.1 final comes out because my connection issues are few and far between. If it ain't broke.... Besides, don't feel like reentering my programs again. To be clear, I am not saying people should not d/l 4.1 final. Just not doing it myself.

BTW congrats on the Colonial copper! WTG!

OP
OP
laidback4sho

laidback4sho

Aug 31, 2014
Laconia, NH
Detector(s) used
Currently:
XP Deus v4.1
Minelab Equinox 800
Fisher Gold Bug 2

Previously:
Garrett GTA 500
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Garrett GTAx 1250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks man. Yeah it definitely ain't a cure-all. Still gotta learn the machine. Guess I just got all worked up at the fact that one of my best hunts ever came right after I upgraded to the beta 2. Man, them coins was just a'poppin out the ground, lol. Love it when that happens.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You were right! Ground sensitivity setting does apparently make a big difference, wish I had known about the new setting, that would have sealed it.

Last edited:

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, it's been three months since I last posted in this thread. I used v4.1 beta 1 for a while. Didn't really notice a difference. Then beta 2 came out and I d/l'ed that one. Not really sure what happened between beta 1 and beta 2, but man, the improvements to this machine are right on target. Not sure what they did, but it doesn't seem to false quite as bad on big iron anymore and it seems to have a more recognizable and cleaner tone whenever it's over nonferrous objects, if that makes any sense. Can't wait to see how the official version will be.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

So someone at least noticed, gains made with V4.1

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
laidback4sho

laidback4sho

Aug 31, 2014
Laconia, NH
Detector(s) used
Currently:
XP Deus v4.1
Minelab Equinox 800
Fisher Gold Bug 2

Previously:
Garrett GTA 500
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Garrett GTAx 1250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep. He figured it out before XP or anyone else let on as far as I know.
I knew something was different... I just didn't really know what. Almost like waking up one morning realizing you can speak fluent French all of a sudden.

Bharpring

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2016
Savannah, GA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus HF coils, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew something was different... I just didn't really know what. Almost like waking up one morning realizing you can speak fluent French all of a sudden.

I didn’t notice the Ground Sensitivity changes in the V4.1 Betas. I was still getting actual ground conductivity readings with V4.1 Betas. But this new V4.1 I have noticed the difference in tones being much louder for non ferrous. I have also noticed that I get no actual ground conductivity reading (ground sensitivity is set at default 6) in manual ground balance. Does anyone know what ground sensitivity actually means? Or what no actual ground conductivity ready actually means?

andywilson

Sep 29, 2020
https://gbapps.net/gbwhatsapp-apk/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
www.xpmetaldetectors.com/DEUS/Update/Beta/2016/DEUS_UPDATE_BETA_English_Setup_032017.exe

The link above is the actual download link. Once installed, it will give the option to upgrade to V4.1 Beta. Below is a screenshot of my controller as updated a few minutes ago... Enjoy!
129584f120111cff65ac15de83b8ac08.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

hi there Can I download this update from other source because which download link you have mention in your post it doesn't work for me.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Is this still the latest version?
Yes it is for the Deus 1 detector. In the link it will have the latest manual for the 5.21 version

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yes it is for the Deus 1 detector. In the link it will have the latest manual for the 5.21 version
Actually, they have a V6 for the Deus 1. The only change is you can pair the WSAUDIO headphones used with the ORX, with the Deus 1 remote or the WS4 puck. So now whatever coil your remote is reading, that's what you hear with the WSAUDIO. No need to register coils in the headphones anymore. This is the same setup that the Deus II has so I'm sure there were a lot of requests for the same thing on the Deus I.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions