Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
According to the tracking the package, it should have been here Saturday. I had to stick around the house to pick it up because we have had packages picked up for us. However, the USPS stumbled and fell and it did not make it here. So this morning I sat for over an hour waiting for the mail to run only to find out it is Columbus day. So, tomorrow must be the day. Can't wait to be able to change something in a program and be able to go back to using it without having to fight with a button that won't work. That was another reason I had been using tracking, couldn't change anything with out a major hassle. I started to use the AT GOLD one day but quit after thirty minutes, I guess the deus has spoiled me now. I hope to get a program set up to hunt better in the iron. I am using the 3.2 with the 9 inch coil. I had one using the sifter program and I think some of Calabash's tweaking but I managed to lose it while fighting with that button(finding a way to do something stupid is what I manage to do).

Iron Buzz

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2016
South St Paul, MN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You had a button fail, too? My "-" button has always been difficult, but has been getting much worse. I need to send my WS5's in for a new battery as soon as our season ends here in Minnesota, and will probably see if they will do something about the remote button as well.

Curious to hear if anyone else has had buttons fail.

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got it back today, new keyboard plus new face. took a little over a week total. works great now, love it!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I got it back today, new keyboard plus new face. took a little over a week total. works great now, love it!

That's good news dirtlooter. Seems that I have a hard to push button on th remote but it could be user error.
Best of luck with the Deus.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread