Why did XP put out a new video explaining how to upgrade?

austin_luker

Oct 17, 2014
New York State
Detector(s) used
XP Dues (AKA: EMI Chaser/Dog fence lover)
9" X35 - 11" LF - HF Elliptical - MI6 -
Garrett AT Pro with Neil Storm Coil, NEL SharpShooter and Garrett Pro PinPointer AT (Carrot)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So XP put a new video up on YouTube explaining how to upgrade to 4.1 only problem is 4.1 isn't released yet lol...
I am very interested in the new ground tracking sensitivity setting. I have been using V4.1b for about a month and am really enjoying it. So come on XP get it together, let's release the software that pertains to the video.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Austin - is there documentation available for that setting? Can you explain what it does? Not interested in d/l the Beta because I don't personally want to deal with any bugs after the botched 4.0 rollout, especially since it wipes your custom programs during the upgrade.

OP
OP
austin_luker

austin_luker

Oct 17, 2014
New York State
Detector(s) used
XP Dues (AKA: EMI Chaser/Dog fence lover)
9" X35 - 11" LF - HF Elliptical - MI6 -
Garrett AT Pro with Neil Storm Coil, NEL SharpShooter and Garrett Pro PinPointer AT (Carrot)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Negative my friend NO documentation, that we know of. It is mentioned in the Youtube video at the end with the famous "more to come"
I believe it pertains to how sensitive the tracking GB will follow the mineralization or how sensitive it is to changes in GB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions