Cuyamaca

May 2, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Dēus
AT Pro
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lost the flat rubber washer where the coil connects to the shaft. Anyone know of a suitable replacement? From measuring with a caliper it looks like a 18mm OD, 7mm ID, 4mm thick. I travel a lot and need to take the coil off to fit in my suitcase. I want to get a few spares so I don't have to worry about it. I poked around a bit online and didn't have any luck, except the kit Deus sells with the plastic bolt...

Thanks

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stores like Depot sell sheet rubber in the plumbing dept or most auto parts stores. That and a five dollar set of leather punches from Harbor Freight and you can make as many as you want in most any size you need.

Rocket Seals Inc 1297 S Lipan St Denver, CO Rubber-Mfrs Supplies
These guys can get you just about everything you can imagine. Call em up with your dimensions and what kind of material. You can probably get a whole bag of em for what the manufacturer will charge you for one.

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Spare washer came with my deus have you used yours ? Or could be in your box .

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Lowe`s has dozen of different sized flat rubber washers in the hardware section in the draws,so does Home Depot .
Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread