Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: The New Settings on the Deus have paid off

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart@Big Boys Hobbies View Post
    I think 8 is a perfect spot and where I run mine. Seems to kill all the iron bleed over.
    Well, I'll give it a whirl, thanks. any suggestions to make a program even better are always welcome. I have a very trashy area at my site (probably from sixties back) that I have avoided with my older programs. I would occasionally make a short pass thru it but the sheer volume of iron plus things like car parts mixed with broken glass made it tedious to dig. I know that it has to have some good things in it but the rusty iron sure gets old. it wouldn't be so bad if they were decent relics.
    LUKE 15 : 8 "OR WHAT WOMAN, IF SHE HAS TEN SILVER COINS AND LOSES ONE COIN,DOES NOT LIGHT A LAMP AND SWEEP THE HOUSE AND SEARCH CAREFULLY UNTIL SHE FINDS IT?" 15 : 9 "AND WHEN SHE HAS FOUND IT, SHE CALLS TOGETHER HER FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS, SAYING, "REJOICE WITH ME, FOR I HAVE FOUND THE COIN WHICH I HAD LOST!"

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2015
    Near Ground Zero for Insanity
    XP Deus with 9 and 11" and 9" HF Coils, XP Wireless Pinpointer, Minelab GPX and Excal II, Garret ATX, Tek T2 Delta, and Omega. Fisher F75 LTD/DST, Whites MXT and MX Sport
    2090 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Running disc anywhere from 6.1 - 10 is fine as far as I'm concerned. I like 8 to 10 and think my custom program default is 10. Like I said, when I want to run full tones, though, no disc. I usually run full tones but have multitone or pitch plus discrimination as my secondary program. Depends on the site.
    Last edited by vferrari; Jan 12, 2018 at 05:57 PM.
    dirtlooter likes this.
    "Aww c'mon guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. It's all ball bearings and double secret Version 4 variants nowadays."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links