Curious?

austin_luker

Oct 17, 2014
New York State
Detector(s) used
XP Dues (AKA: EMI Chaser/Dog fence lover)
9" X35 - 11" LF - HF Elliptical - MI6 -
Garrett AT Pro with Neil Storm Coil, NEL SharpShooter and Garrett Pro PinPointer AT (Carrot)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I met the love of my life while detecting, she is a XP Deus with a 9" X35 coil on her. She makes the sweetest sounds sometimes, other times she is quite almost like she knows her place in life. That's right by my side :icon_thumleft:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wondering if any serious women detectotists own a Deus? While on topic of Deus users ...if anyone has met the love of their life while detecting.

I remember a member who married someone he met detecting.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Don't know if Gypsy got Married.
I Know she hooked up with Someone here,
Then apparently stopped Posting. Don't know why Unless Jealousy stepped in :dontknow:
just saying. if Love means Never posting on TreasureNet.
I don't need Love :coffee2:

OP
OP
M

MetalArchSC

Feb 14, 2017
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I met the love of my life while detecting, she is a XP Deus with a 9" X35 coil on her. She makes the sweetest sounds sometimes, other times she is quite almost like she knows her place in life. That's right by my side :icon_thumleft:

So your loving that x35 9”... over the HF? I’m still tossing around the idea about getting one but not convinced it’s better than the HF. Anyone else want to tell me why they “love” it as much as the HF?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread