A lot of kneeling

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found over half of these the past month with the XP Deus. About ten pounds of quarters, dimes, and nickels. All from places I've worked many times before.

Ten pounds.jpg

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course a bunch of pennies and aluminum and a few various foreign coins, dollars, other junk. I pulled a muscle in my leg three days in and it hurt to stand back up, so I had to use my arms like doing a push-up to help get back up (still do). Between that and the digging, my arms are getting toughened up.

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Daaang thats a nice pile forsure!! what was you using before?

Indy durtdigger

Mar 20, 2019
East Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030 and Equinox 600, XP DEUS with 9, 11x13, and HF coils.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ten pounds plus in a month. That makes my bad leg ache just thinking about it. How many hours does that represent?

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice coin shooting :occasion14:

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice haul Signal_line, Congrats... "D"

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ten pounds plus in a month. That makes my bad leg ache just thinking about it. How many hours does that represent?
Not all that in one month but over half. I don't know but maybe 80 hours. But about half of that was wasted time.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the replies. I told myself I am doing it to increase my stamina. i got over $5 yesterday but some days not so good. Working on the GOLD FIELD program for an hour or so the past couple of days. It really goes deeper. Trying to listen for those Zip-Zip targets. Sometimes hit tiny foil piece that is hard to find with my pinpointer, and a few nails, etc. on the iffy signals. I try to cross check with another program and I'm learning that if i can't get any signal it's a real gamble.

Last edited:

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
the aches and pains of having fun....every trip but still love it. pretty nice pile

Cyberdeus

Dec 29, 2019
Netherlands
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A friend of mine in the Netherlands gathered EUR 400 worth coins from one single place (lot of festivals and car shows). He cashed it out at the bank. Good job man.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread