MI6 pairing

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have two Deus's I have multiple coils. I have a 9 inch eliptical coil and a 11 inch x35 on my two machines . I tried pairing the Mi6 to each controller and could not. I do not want to use both controllers at the same time. I would like to be able to pick up lets say the 9 inch elip and use it or the other 11 inch and use it with out having to pair it up again. I talked to Detector electronics yesterday for quite a while and we could not get it done. Has anyone else done this. I do not want to use two machines at the ame time just one or the other with out having to pair anything

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have also found that the instructions say to hold the pin pointer button down for 8 seconds to pair. I had to hold mine down for 14 seconds and my pin pointer was fully charged

eman1000

Feb 24, 2016
Elizabethtown, IN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus ORX, Etrac, F75, Simplex, MX5, V3i, Equinox, Tesoro Vaq, F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems odd ? How would one Deus Controller know that the MI6 was paired to another Deus Controller? Unless the MI6 pinpointer somehow knows it is already paired to another machine ... (1st world problems ;(
Were you counting 1 mississippi or just 1, 2, 3 because they may do it differently in France.

How much deeper is the 11" over the 9" I just curious as I really don't need anymore depth than my 9" HF Coil

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have my MI6 pinpointer paired up to my ORX and also my Deus. Just go to the pin point section of the remote on the deus and then while the pin pointer is off hold the button down on the pin pointer. After 2 seconds the pinpointer is going to make a noise. DO not let go and continue to hold the button down until the process is complete. It will and can pair up to more than one unit.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bigtim1973 I tried holding the pairing button on the pinpointer down till it paired. It took a count of 20 then it paired !!!! YEA Thank you sir :) you da man

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread