Question for LITE users

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No no....in the end of yesterday's full charge, it was standart 3/3 full bars blinking all together....showing that charging was completed....but after 10 minutes of (home) use the bars went @ 2/3 full.....

I recharged and the same thig happened again, so I'm sure about it.

Anyway, since today everything was fine in the field that's all that matters and let's hope that problem solved! :)
However, I wiil keep in mind my note above regarding EMI falsing the charge-reading in house conditions.....I have read the same exact comment yestarday in another forum so maybe that's was the case

Totally doubt this is an EMI issue. There is no transmit/receive signal, just hard wire. maybe you have faulty house wiring or erratic power supply. Try a smartphone power pack USB charger and see what happens. Or plug into a car UBS charger.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I would still have the WS4 module checked out at the dealer and possibly get it replaced under warranty if necessary.
Good luck!

OP
OP
S

Skiron

Aug 18, 2019
Greece
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a little update: after some weeks of use, the ws4 battery reader abnormal behavior no longer exists, so I have to believe that was just a "lipo battery stabilizing period" issue....

Thank you all for your helpfull responses and happy hunting!
I hope that soon enough I'll have my first descent targets to share....since then I'm having my own "stabilizing period" in order to learn the machine! :)

best,
Argyris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread