Threshold Question...

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Do y'all think Deus will ever add a thresholdd setting on the XP or is it there and I'm just missing it... "D" being-confused-smiley-emoticon.gif

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a threshold setting in gold field mode but not in the regular discrimination modes (Deus Fast, Basic, Dry Beach etc.). I use Gold Field mode for relic hunting in hot dirt. Gold Field can be used for any type of detecting but it also uses Pitch Audio instead of tone ID (no options to change that in settings) so you also have to look at the screen for the target ID.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
There is a threshold setting in gold field mode but not in the regular discrimination modes (Deus Fast, Basic, Dry Beach etc.). I use Gold Field mode for relic hunting in hot dirt. Gold Field can be used for any type of detecting but it also uses Pitch Audio instead of tone ID (no options to change that in settings) so you also have to look at the screen for the target ID.

Yes,
I saw Gary do A video on the Gold Field mode. I haven't checked but I assume we can use the X-Y screen on GF mode. Thanks for the imfo.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread