signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I really don't know, but have my doubts when the article said the eye glasses used Bluetooth. That's pretty much a dead give-a-way that the person does not know WTH they are talking about. Bluetooth is way too slow. But maybe they got that part wrong. I like the heads-up glasses idea and it's easy enough to do. I've seen similar type device on an Arduino forum that was used for a multi meter display.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This will probably get deleted but here is the original article.

https://md-hunter.com/new-xp-deus-6...88A0MXbOtVgBl8BQU8hsRNrB-Fpz_z0VW4QhI13CE0htc

That's a notorious Russian site that posts mostly bogus information for clicks. Sometimes the info is legit which keeps the aura of credibility going just enough to keep everyone guessing such that you really never know when they are just making stuff up. As you can see based on the time stamps in the comments section that V6 "leak" is old news as it has been up for well over a year and hasn't panned out yet. So I am thinking...bogus.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The heads-up display is cool but don't know why they didn't just have the ear buds connected to the glasses. Kind of an all-in-one device--backphones with heads-up display. Anyway, i want one. Just a simple one with Target ID number is all that is really needed. i can just about guarantee you'll find more targets because you can cover the ground more thoroughly when you don't take your eyes off the search area. These are not that complicated or expensive.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions