Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is this app supposed to do??

HuntinDog

Bronze Member
May 26, 2010
No. Cal.
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer
The app is supposed to track you and drop pins where you find treasure and you can add a description of the find.

If it ever comes about.....

GeoW

Jul 12, 2005
Coastal Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II, XP Deus, XP ORX, Nautilus DMCllBa, Troy X5 Shadow, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Outlaw
No use for the ap at all. Don't want the obsolete software in my machine as there is no way to keep it up to date.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No use for the ap at all. Don't want the obsolete software in my machine as there is no way to keep it up to date.

It doesn't go on the machine, it goes on your phone.

Anyway, look for an April 1 release. I am sure it is a number 1 priority in France at the moment.

Last edited:

GeoW

Jul 12, 2005
Coastal Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II, XP Deus, XP ORX, Nautilus DMCllBa, Troy X5 Shadow, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Outlaw
It doesn't go on the machine, it goes on your phone.

Anyway, look for an April 1 release. I am sure it is a number 1 priority in France at the moment.

On my phone? That's even worse!

:tongue3:

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On my phone? That's even worse!

:tongue3:

The part that connects to your phone is ALREADY on and infecting your controller (go to Configuration on the Options menu). So I guess you have to figure out how to remove it...you sound tech savvy enough to know how to do that from what I can tell, so good luck.

Last edited:

GeoW

Jul 12, 2005
Coastal Georgia
Detector(s) used
Actually no, not tech savvy but what I do know is XP should have made it available for those who want it a long time ago.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't heard any rumors.

Tom Slick

Jul 21, 2012
Mesa AZ
Detector(s) used
XP Deus & Deus II, Makro Multi Kruzer, White's DFX w/18" Arrow Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard rumor several months ago the app was not a top priority. So logic says there is something else they are working on that does have top priority. They sure are keeping quiet about it. That video they put out a while back showing their factory might be a hint that it's going to be good. I suspect like everybody the c-virus slowed things down. If I was to speculate I'd say multi frequency for better depth ID, waterproof. Ain't much else they could improve.

Last edited:

Iron Buzz

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2016
South St Paul, MN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They never, ever should have promised it.

A very helpful app is one called Map Marker that is available for both Android and Apple. It works with Google Earth KML/KMZ files. You can load points and paths from Google Earth to the app and navigate to them, and you can mark points in the field, and add comments including photos to that mark and upload them to GE. I love it (although there are some things about the interface that make me grumble)

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use Onx Hunt - which will GPS track your progress at a site and allow you to add photo waypoint markers of finds. If you want to get property lines and offical landowner record information for any and every state, then you can spring for a subscription model that give you that info. The subscription is not cheap, though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions