Xp Orx on Route!
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree15Likes
  • 4 Post By Irishgoldhound
  • 2 Post By Tom Slick
  • 2 Post By RustyGold
  • 1 Post By RustyGold
  • 3 Post By relicmeister
  • 1 Post By Irishgoldhound
  • 1 Post By A2coins
  • 1 Post By Irishgoldhound

Thread: Xp Orx on Route!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jul 2013
    1457 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Xp Orx on Route!

Just ordered and Orx. Got a great deal from Laraine at Reillyís Treasure Gold. I chose the 9Ē HF coil. Canít wait to try it on the beach where Iíve hunted out spots with the AT pro.

us
    Tom

Jul 2012
    Mesa AZ
    Minelab Equinox 800, XP ORX, Makro Multi Kruzer, White's DFX, Tesoro Tiger Shark
    260 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I got my ORX about a month ago. Got it with the 9" round HF coil, wireless headphones and the MI6 Pinpointer. I bought it as a backup to the Nox 800 and have already picked up the 5X9 1/2" HF coil. Really enjoy the whole wireless thing and the weight is terrific. I'll get back to my Nox, one of these days.
    Truth and Irishgoldhound like this.
    45 Years detecting
    Current Arsenal: Minelab Equinox 800, XP ORX, Makro Multi Kruzer, White's DFX w/BigFoot x 3, Tesoro Tiger Shark

Jul 2013
    1457 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Slick View Post
    I got my ORX about a month ago. Got it with the 9" round HF coil, wireless headphones and the MI6 Pinpointer. I bought it as a backup to the Nox 800 and have already picked up the 5X9 1/2" HF coil. Really enjoy the whole wireless thing and the weight is terrific. I'll get back to my Nox, one of these days.
    I didnít get the wireless hpís. I may get a pair down the road. Instead I got the water proof kit and an arm band as i do a lot of beach hunting. It was a hard decision to make between the Nox and the Xp. I went with the Orx because of weight and how fast it is. Plus with the 5 yr warranty I just think that the Orx is built a bit more solid than the Nox.

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2013
    Southern California
    Equinox 800 / XP Deus
    9185 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishgoldhound View Post
    Just ordered and Orx. Got a great deal from Laraine at Reilly’s Treasure Gold. I chose the 9” HF coil. Can’t wait to try it on the beach where I’ve hunted out spots with the AT pro.
    I’ve owned the ORX and loved it but I already had the Deus so unfortunately sold the ORX. The Deus has found excellent targets for me at the beach. Last stellar find was a Tiffany platinum ring. I love the lightweight of the XP detectors that helps you stay out longer on the hunt.
    Best of luck with the new ORX!

ďStrive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.Ē
    Ė Albert Einstein

Jul 2013
    1457 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Well my Orx still hasnít arrived. Ordered 3 weeks ago and last tracking update was 6 days ago saying my parcel is held in customs. Water kit was delivered within 5 days of ordering. Anyone else ever have a detector held in customs this long?

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2013
    Southern California
    Equinox 800 / XP Deus
    9185 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishgoldhound View Post
    Well my Orx still hasn’t arrived. Ordered 3 weeks ago and last tracking update was 6 days ago saying my parcel is held in customs. Water kit was delivered within 5 days of ordering. Anyone else ever have a detector held in customs this long?
    I did have a scoop from the Ukraine held up in customs. This wasn’t the fault of the shipper as he shipped out right away. This was a problem with customs wasting time.
    Sorry to hear this. Have faith..it will come. Good luck!
    Irishgoldhound likes this.

ďStrive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.Ē
    Ė Albert Einstein

us
    Jul 2012
    Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
    Fisher f75 Teknetics Omega 8000 (Coming soon) Minelab Equinox 800 Have owned Minela b Safari and X terra 705
    1091 times
    All -- esp.Colonial
    Still beats the good old days when everything took 4-6 weeks to arrive. By then you forgot you ordered it. Good luck

Jul 2013
    1457 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Thanks guys! I canít wait to get in the lake with the Orx and give an overview. Especially since hunting the last 10 years with the AT Pro. Iím really excited and I want to see if the AT pro has just been skimming my beaches and the Orx is gonna pull out some hidden stuff.
    RustyGold likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    Equinox 800
    40154 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Sounds exciting its like hunting for the first time again at spots youve hit many times...Good luck hope to see some awesome finds posted.....Tommy
    Irishgoldhound likes this.

Approved TreasureNet Stickers

.:: $2.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::. I have 89 left PM me if you would like to buy any Tommy

(Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

Jul 2013
    1457 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by A2coins View Post
    Sounds exciting its like hunting for the first time again at spots youve hit many times...Good luck hope to see some awesome finds posted.....Tommy
    For sure I will. I hope so too! Thanks.
    A2coins likes this.

Sponsored Links