Xp Orx on Route!

Tom Slick

Jul 21, 2012
Mesa AZ
Detector(s) used
XP Deus & Deus II, Makro Multi Kruzer, White's DFX w/18" Arrow Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got my ORX about a month ago. Got it with the 9" round HF coil, wireless headphones and the MI6 Pinpointer. I bought it as a backup to the Nox 800 and have already picked up the 5X9 1/2" HF coil. Really enjoy the whole wireless thing and the weight is terrific. I'll get back to my Nox, one of these days.

OP
OP
Irishgoldhound

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
I got my ORX about a month ago. Got it with the 9" round HF coil, wireless headphones and the MI6 Pinpointer. I bought it as a backup to the Nox 800 and have already picked up the 5X9 1/2" HF coil. Really enjoy the whole wireless thing and the weight is terrific. I'll get back to my Nox, one of these days.

I didn’t get the wireless hp’s. I may get a pair down the road. Instead I got the water proof kit and an arm band as i do a lot of beach hunting. It was a hard decision to make between the Nox and the Xp. I went with the Orx because of weight and how fast it is. Plus with the 5 yr warranty I just think that the Orx is built a bit more solid than the Nox.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Just ordered and Orx. Got a great deal from Laraine at Reilly’s Treasure Gold. I chose the 9” HF coil. Can’t wait to try it on the beach where I’ve hunted out spots with the AT pro.

I’ve owned the ORX and loved it but I already had the Deus so unfortunately sold the ORX. The Deus has found excellent targets for me at the beach. Last stellar find was a Tiffany platinum ring. I love the lightweight of the XP detectors that helps you stay out longer on the hunt.
Best of luck with the new ORX!

OP
OP
Irishgoldhound

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Well my Orx still hasn’t arrived. Ordered 3 weeks ago and last tracking update was 6 days ago saying my parcel is held in customs. Water kit was delivered within 5 days of ordering. Anyone else ever have a detector held in customs this long?

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Well my Orx still hasn’t arrived. Ordered 3 weeks ago and last tracking update was 6 days ago saying my parcel is held in customs. Water kit was delivered within 5 days of ordering. Anyone else ever have a detector held in customs this long?
I did have a scoop from the Ukraine held up in customs. This wasn’t the fault of the shipper as he shipped out right away. This was a problem with customs wasting time.
Sorry to hear this. Have faith..it will come. Good luck!

OP
OP
Irishgoldhound

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Thanks guys! I can’t wait to get in the lake with the Orx and give an overview. Especially since hunting the last 10 years with the AT Pro. I’m really excited and I want to see if the AT pro has just been skimming my beaches and the Orx is gonna pull out some hidden stuff.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds exciting its like hunting for the first time again at spots youve hit many times...Good luck hope to see some awesome finds posted.....Tommy

OP
OP
Irishgoldhound

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
My Orx finally was delivered!! Took a total of 21 days. Not gonna complain considering all that’s going on in the world. It was also sitting in customs for 12 days. Hopefully I can get out soon with this puppy!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread