Last edited:

Timecop67

May 22, 2017
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP Orx, Teknetics 8500, Treasure Baron with Gold Module
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to see a signal analysis built into the machine to better identify and cancel aluminum as the Deus seems to favor aluminum. Have seen videos that show you can wiggle off edge of target for sound differences but I'd like a faster way to process it - on the sweep. If that is even possible.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Duh, mine tells the time already. Top right hand side.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My phone rings if I have been out detecting too long...don't need a clock. [BTW - Smokey - I think he meant on the X-Y screen. Never use that myself because the audio gives me as much if not more info, but a lot of people like it].

Last edited:

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to see a signal analysis built into the machine to better identify and cancel aluminum as the Deus seems to favor aluminum. Have seen videos that show you can wiggle off edge of target for sound differences but I'd like a faster way to process it - on the sweep. If that is even possible.

How about a digital depth gauge on the XY screen? Just a percent number between 1 and 100 would work for me. But whatever--every five digits would be okay, 5, 10, 15, etc. up to 100.

A clock would be nice, too.

All this science fiction stuff you guys want really is more possible if XP would hurry up and release a simultaneous multi-frequency detector. Now they've got Garrett beating them at this game. Man, asleep at the wheel, XP.

secondstar

Mar 11, 2017
North Central Connecticut
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox, Garrett Ace Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All this science fiction stuff you guys want really is more possible if XP would hurry up and release a simultaneous multi-frequency detector. Now they've got Garrett beating them at this game. Man, asleep at the wheel, XP.

To make matters worse, an Ace series detector beat XP to simultaneous multi-frequency. Ouch!

eman1000

Feb 24, 2016
Elizabethtown, IN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus ORX, Etrac, F75, Simplex, MX5, V3i, Equinox, Tesoro Vaq, F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally I'm not on the Mulit-Freq bandwagon yet because 1 I don't understand it enough to apperciate it and I used the Nox and wasn't blown away by its performance.

I would like to have a rain-proof if not waterproof case on the next Deus though - seems logical at this point.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions