Starting to get used to my Orx.

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
Well Iā€™m starting to understand the Orx. Been using coin fast mode in the water and when it went over gold, it hit hard and locked on. At first it was frustrating but the signals are more understandable now. It reminds me of the Pro on certain targets, just faster and lighter. The detector is awesome in the water and just a solid machine.

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well by the looks of it, to me you are already used to it with that gold ring!!

The only thing I have noticed with mine is the fact that modern bottle caps do pop up pretty high on the scale.

I do not mind because I dig all repeatable signals anyway.

I think in time you will probably go to the ORX as your main machine. Or you can do the same thing I did later on and get a Deus remote and start wrapping your mind around that one too!!

Have fun!!

OP
OP
Irishgoldhound

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
šŸ„‡ Banner finds

The only thing I have noticed with mine is the fact that modern bottle caps do pop up pretty high on the scale.

I think in time you will probably go to the ORX as your main machine. Or you can do the same thing I did later on and get a Deus remote and start wrapping your mind around that one too!!

Have fun!!

Yeah bottle caps get me excited. They ring up nicely. Iā€™ve noticed the ones that are more encrusted start to give an iron quack. Definitely will be my main machine and getting a Deus remote in the future would be sweet!

OP
OP
Irishgoldhound

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
šŸ„‡ Banner finds

Have fun!!

Definitely will be my main machine. Yeah bottle caps ring up pretty sweet but Iā€™ve noticed the ones that are quite encrusted, you can hear the iron quack. Deus remote would be really nice!

OP
OP
Irishgoldhound

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
The site wasnā€™t working b4 and wasnā€™t posting so I tried again and now it posted both of my replies. Lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread