XP not in support of HF coils for the Deus?

Lemarquez

Greenie
Nov 12, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I live in France and my brother works in Castanet (near Toulouse), which is the village where the XP company is located. So he has some information that he could give me, because he also detects with a DEUS. It seems indeed that there was quite a lot of problems with the manufacturing of the X35 coils on a batch. I don't have more details. It seems that it will be necessary to wait September 2021 minimum to hope for a delivery abroad.

Fredneck

May 7, 2005
Detector(s) used
GPX 5000, ORX, White's XLT, AT Gold for Fresh Water
Thanks Brianc053.

It would appear that if I want to own the Deus I need to buy it with a coil that will only serve as a back up and I will need to spend the extra money for the coil I want. I will probably go with the 11" as a wilderness coil when I'm looking to stumble on any ground that had human activity.

Yes, I would like some cheese with my whine.:unhappysmiley:

Don't overlook the 13" X35 for a partner coil to your HF. It's my go too for woods and fields, and performs very well with great depth and pretty damn good separation if you stumble into that need. Balances well, and its elliptical shape cruises well through the woods. I only use the HF in those busy sites,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread