XP Deus 2, White DFX, Fisher F4, White V3i, Anfibio Multi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
IMHO:
I use the DFX and V3i, my two whites machines. The DFX is a good machine, it depends what you want. I personally dig every repeatable signal my coil goes over, this philosophy had yielded many old coins, jewelry and very interesting relics. With that said, I use the machine to indicated if there is metal in the ground. I have dug 1000's of Iffy signals and a large portion of them have been keepers; the rest well you know junk. Digging the Iffy Signals, scratchy and weak will surprise you many times. You can evaluate, (and should) from different angles to determine "size, roundness...etc."

Good Luck

OP
OP
Diggitdaddy

Diggitdaddy

Mar 7, 2020
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, White DFX, Fisher F4, White V3i, Anfibio Multi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats great advice. I am doing that, and recently dug a 1903 V nickel that way. Yesterday my newly ordered White V3i arrived, and am dying to go out and use it today. Have really studied its 3 by 3 target ID system, the 3 frequency color bands and can already feel will do a lot less digging. This first month will run with the preset programs and dig all targets to verfiy an learn the target ID system, is that what you would recommend too ? Thanks for the reply !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread