Blisstool ltc64x V3 first hunt with new detector

NHDUG

Nov 24, 2008
Mid southern NH
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS,Minelab Excaliber 800, Ace 250, Minelab X-Terra 70, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice Video Jason. I am interested in how you do at a beach with this detector. Record it and share please. Thanks for your effort in bringing us some info on the Blisstool. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Jason in TN

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Oct 29, 2004
East Tennessee
Hoped to get to use it some more soon. Went to the beach but did not get to use it much there it would run ok but I only had a short time to hunt and did not want to spend the whole time learning a new detector.

Jason

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
Have seen many videos and took note of the settings used, however these settings do not work in my location.
Did some knob fiddling in my back garden between two streets both with o/h power lines.
Managet to find settings allowing full gain and smooth threshold.
When using head phones the volume is always at 1. (min) and the headphones at around 2/3.

Went to the beach to test the settings, a few minor adjustments and the frequency at Min..............perfect.
Took a test run along the beach.............$3.40 and a custom ring, most targets were about a full scoop at depth only the ring was at a few inches.

LTC64X-v3_OnBeach_800.jpg

Settings for this beach location is in picture above.

ivanll

Last edited:

FrankMD

Tenderfoot
Apr 7, 2006
Hi ivan,

Thanks for the beach test. You don't know me I am simply interested in the Blisstool. Want to try it at a couple of secret sites. Was your test done on dry sand? Did you try on the wet sand?

Thanks

HH

Frank

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I want to add that we depth tested this machine on a silver Winged Liberty Dime at 8" deep in heavy, mineralized soil here in White Plains, New York, and on a Six-gram 14k Claddagh Ring at 8". We tested it against the XP Deus; CTX 3030; V3i; Lobo Super Traq - and a few others. It beat the khrap out of them all! I'm just saying! Pictures on our club site..
http://facebook.com/hudsonvalleyhistorydetectives

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
Frank,
Blisstool was used on the beach pictured and it worked fine, one can hear if there is a ground change.
Did try it at the water edge, different settings is required.

I'll stop here the still picture info is likely better suited for the "Other brands forum" I got in here by diversion.

ivanll

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread