Hi Guys! We just released a new Time Serachers Video!

colonial relic hunter

Nov 26, 2007
Harrison city, Pa
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X3 & X2 and X5. Whites spectrum & silver eagle ll. Garrett ADS 4.
I had these done over 5 weeks ago but finally just getting around releasing them.

Well here is a little info on the video.

The Time Searchers return to the Colonial Blockhouse site for another dig. They start off the show by discussing the site and giving you information about the era it existed. Bill starts the finds with a colonial button he digs up. On his next hit Bill's battery is dying and he decides to change it by going into Shadow X3 mode. After the battery change Bill finds a fired Colonial Musket Ball. The Time Searchers discuss Bob Ross and painting while Rodger digs for what he hopes to be a copper. After a run in with some jaggers Rodger shows off his British Copper. We end the show with a colorful joyride rockin' to Boston. Time Searchers, the original metal detecting adventure series-often imitated, never duplicated. This is our way of documenting and preserving the past for the future generations. Check out the new Time Searchers website at www.TimeSearchers.net

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Well I hope you all like the video. I am going to release one video a week until I run out. Remember I do have 4 to 5 years of video! Hehe

Bill(pa)

OP
OP
colonial relic hunter

colonial relic hunter

Nov 26, 2007
Harrison city, Pa
Detector(s) used
Yeah it's pretty cool! You know we are doing many different things to make them better. Plus you have to change some to make them interesting and stay above the rest because of them copying some of your ideas or on what your sayings are or your charisma. It all makes all of us better Right! Thanks for the nice comments!

Bill(pa)

Cinder2007 said:
Very nice video.
I like the sped up parts. It makes your voices all squeaky.

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
Bill,

Keep the vids coming! My brother and I always enjoy a good "Time Searchers" video.

Rodger definitely showed some excitement on that coppa! :D

Keep the passion high!

Kirk

OP
OP
colonial relic hunter

colonial relic hunter

Nov 26, 2007
Harrison city, Pa
Detector(s) used
Kirk, sometimes I think he's into it too much! :) But Kirk you guys will like the other videos coming up. I think we found 7 coppers last year between the both of us. That's a great year in these parts. Thanks for your support and tell Kyle I said Hello. Maybe you guys can come out here this year or whenever and we will take you to a Fort site or Blockhouse site! We know you guys love the Coppas!! :) Bill(pa)

KirkPA said:
Bill,

Keep the vids coming! My brother and I always enjoy a good "Time Searchers" video.

Keep the passion high!

Kirk

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
colonial relic hunter said:
Kirk, sometimes I think he's into it too much! :) But Kirk you guys will like the other videos coming up. I think we found 7 coppers last year between the both of us. That's a great year in these parts. Thanks for your support and tell Kyle I said Hello. Maybe you guys can come out here this year or whenever and we will take you to a Fort site or Blockhouse site! We know you guys love the Coppas!! :) Bill(pa)

KirkPA said:
Bill,

Keep the passion high!

Kirk

Hey, Bill, you guys definitely have a contagious passion! I will take any coppa I can get. I can't wait to see the new vids!

We will have to get together for a hunt one of these days...my schedule is busy though...I work 2nd shift as an RN. Plus, with mandatory overtime...ummm, it gets time-consuming. :D

Take it easy, Bill! Keep the passion high, too! :)

Kirk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions