Sunken Treasure Book Club Meeting in Orlando January 9th

dcrooks

Nov 10, 2004
Three years ago, a sunken treasure book (literature) club was formed in conjunction with the F.U.N. coin show (www.funtopics.com). This is the largest coin show in Florida and is frequented by treasure coin dealers, treasure hunters, treasure afficianados, and treasure book collectors. Alan Workman of Workman's Books will be there selling sunken treasure books, as well several authors (Ernie Richards, Margaret Weller, Terry Armstrong and perhaps some others).

On Friday afternoon, January 9th, from 3 to 5pm in Room 330B of the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando (where the F.U.N. coin show is), we will have a meeting of the book club. Membership is free and the meeting is open to all interested parties.

www.SunkenTreasureBooks.com/bookclub.htm

Hope to see you there!!
Dave Crooks, President
800-715-7160
[email protected]

divewrecks

Bronze Member
Sep 7, 2004
Down South - Marietta, GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE (land), Aquapulse AQ1B (sea), Fisher CZ-20 (water, beach), Fisher 1266X (woods)
I attended this for the third straight year and it was once again well worth the drive down from Atlanta. The meetings are an excellent place to network with like minded individuals and it has always proven to be a learning experience for me.

If you take your personal treasure research library seriously and have never visited the Sunken Treasure Book web site (www.SunkenTreasureBooks.com) you will be pleasantly surprised at the great resource Dave has put together. This is not a web retail site - no ads or anything for sale! Just a listing of just about everything ever written on sunken treasure.

I for one appreciate all the hard work Dave puts into this and I look forward to the next STLC meeting (Summer F.U.N. coin show at the West Palm Beach Convention Center, Friday Afternoon, July 10, 2009 2 to 5pm).

Stan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread