Any 1715 operations looking for a Captain?

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Do you have a captains license?

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Wow AU you're really hooked huh? Get in touch with Skimmer. He has a boat but no money for fuel.

OP
OP
A

Au_Dreamers

Dec 15, 2010
back on the 1715!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Salvor6 said:
Wow AU you're really hooked huh? Get in touch with Skimmer. He has a boat but no money for fuel.

hehe yeah I've been dealing with treasure withdrawal for 12 years now!!
I stopped cold turkey. If I had ran back and forth I would have lost the return ticket :) so I had to do it that way.
I could dive with Dave all summer but just trying to get something more going. I like being able to make the hunt decisions at my discretion. Sometimes that 1% of the time you disagree on something can be vital or at least perceived to be.

Plus after opening my old salvors briefcase from being stored away for 12 years I “found” 4 pieces of eight that I had forgotten about so I'm getting treasure fever! :laughing9:

I’ve been pluggin some old numbers into google earth all day!! So it’ll keep me busy probably for the rest of the week to get them all in there unless I find a way to mass input them.

I’ve got a potential investor but waiting for him to look over the numbers.
When someone tells you it’s been a secret wish of theirs all their life and they’re in their 60’s there’s a good chance you can work something out. If not I’ll just have to reach out to other sources.
-Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread